Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cryotic Front - Ending Mission Too Late.

Liljeman

Hiyay!

I did a Cryotic Front mission with 3 other Tennos. We started it 5 minutes before the event ended and collected 7200 points before heading for extraction.

Though as we completed the mission nobody of us got event rewards since the event had ended. This feels like you enter a shop before it closes and can't leave it since the staff have locked the door.

I'm not asking for refunds just want the community to be aware of this and maybe a confirm from somebody that this is the way it should/shouldn't be.

For example with alerts you do get rewards as long as you start the mission before it ends.

I know for sure that 1 of the guys I played with did not have above 3k so he didn't get the Latron Wraith, does anyone think he should send a support ticket?

/*Liljeman*/

Edited by Liljeman

Bumpin this thread, since it happened to my crew as well.

We started 20 mins before event end, just to see if we could top our score. Got to 6000, yet my score still reads 4683 of my first run.

Submitted a ticket with screencaps shortly after.

Megan, does everybody in the squad need to submit a ticket? I mentioned all names, and posted a screenshot with their IGNs... would that suffice?

Thanks!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, it has been a long-standing consideration on DE's part to wait for those doing event runs before they stop counting. If you remember the Survival Event, it was even mentioned in the Red Text that they were waiting for Tennos to finish their last run, iirc.

Edited by Thunder_Chief

I did the mision in the time, the sunday because my points were 2390 but when I finished it, my points did not go up and that "BUG" happened to me whenever I finished the cryotic front mision in PHOBOS and because that:

I COULD NOT COMPLETE THE EVENT AND MY SCORE LEFT AT 2390

!!!!!I WANTED THE LATRON WRAITH!!!!

I did the mision in the time, the sunday because my points were 2390 but when I finished it, my points did not go up and that "BUG" happened to me whenever I finished the cryotic front mision in PHOBOS and because that:

I COULD NOT COMPLETE THE EVENT AND MY SCORE LEFT AT 2390

!!!!!I WANTED THE LATRON WRAITH!!!!

You had to achieve 3000 points in ONE round.

still, no screen shot, no proof? I would be better if it wasn't just your word on the subject. Still it sucks and we feel you.

Nobody needs to post their screenshot here, this is not the official channel for it and it is best if everyone who experienced this bug report it directly to DE Support, per Megan's post above.

What this thread is good for is getting the word out there and hopefully catch the eye of someone who also did not get their points and is not sure what to do next.

As far as proof... well, DE doesn't need the screenshot to prove your score... you'd be surprised at just how much they know about you and what you have been doing in their corner of the digital world. What it does do is save them some time of digging the info up, and even then they might verify it anyway, just to be sure.

Think of them all as Neo... they can "see the code!"

And this is not the first time this issue has occurred. It happened during the Gradivus Event to yours truly. Started my 5/5 run on a node that was about 99.8% complete, and I did not get the reward upon completion, yet the node was "over" by the time my group finished. I relogged to see if it would take, and it did not, so I submitted a ticket. It was a much bigger issue back then with the alert / invasion system (esp since that was the debut of invasions), so I was kind of surprised to see that it still existed and I was experiencing it again at the tail end of this event, as I had not had an issue with this since Gradivus.

But no reason for people to whine here, just post their story to keep this thread live (*after* they submit their ticket... XD ), and no need for people to whine about people whining. Soon, all will be right with the world.