Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Phage Worth Getting?

JMANDMAN

Question

Phage is a shotgun.

Yeah nobody else seems to be pointing out the flaw in the idea of Heavy Caliber for Phage. Nearest thing I guess is Vicious Spread, which is well worth using in my opinion, as it doesn't limit the amount you can focus the beams, merely their default spread.

Anywho, yeah it's a really cool weapon in my book. Really interesting design, good damage, fun to use, and you can adjust the focus of the beams to hit as many (or as few) targets as you want. I wouldn't recommend taking it against the Infested though, as they have a pretty hefty resistance to viral damage.

Edited by Dualice

u shouldn't get anything, u can crat wahtever u want xD phage is a real fun weapon to play, it may or may not appeal to u, this si soemthing that only u can know 

phage damage is quite nice, and the viral proc makes it ven more useful in many circumstances, said been said, u should do whatever u want to

Edited by Regar

u shouldn't get anything, u can crat wahtever u want xD phage is a real fun weapon to play, it may or may not appeal to u, this si soemthing that only u can know 

phage damage is quite nice, and the viral proc makes it ven more useful in many circumstances, said been said, u should do whatever u want to

I'm crafting the Phage not buying, and does it work better against certain enemies? (like grineer, corpus, infested)

Yeah nobody else seems to be pointing out the flaw in the idea of Heavy Caliber for Phage. Nearest thing I guess is Vicious Spread, which is well worth using in my opinion, as it doesn't limit the amount you can focus the beams, merely their default spread.

Anywho, yeah it's a really cool weapon in my book. Really interesting design, good damage, fun to use, and you can adjust the focus of the beams to hit as many (or as few) targets as you want. I wouldn't recommend taking it against the Infested though, as they have a pretty hefty resistance to viral damage.

Aye it's a fun weapon, at least for me. And since vicious spread only makes initial spread bigger, and doesn't affect the speed at which you move it it doesn't matter, basically another point blank.

But if you won't like the mechanic of spread controling level it to 30 and don't use it. It has great damage, great status chance, but if it annoys you it's not worth it :)