Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaxion Impossible To Build For Now

DiosGX

...uh they are available, right now. On Earth, Phobos and Europa .-.

With the event over they are not, check the nav menu, there is no excavation missions atm.  We will probably have to wait for todays update then they will be available again.  The planetary survival missions are still there.  So the OP is right, if you don't have the Cryotic to build the weapon already, then for the moment you can't farm it, so you can't build the Glaxion. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

isnt the 50 some thousand cryotic needed to research it asking a bit much

That must be for a large clan. For my own clan of ~20ish people (Shadow Clan) I was able to gather all of the Cryotic myself, for the research and construction. If your clan is much larger than that, but is inactive or has a very small number of players, then the problem is not with the Cryotic you need but the size of your clan itself.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a bit ironic how many players gave away resources to the clan lab and now don't have enough to forge the gun.

I don't understand logic behind: "you were not fast enough to farm the event" or "we work on Excavation missions to work better, that's why these have not return yet"...

I would not mind waiting but also can't oversee how easily this could be solved by putting Cryotic to the market, at least I would consider spending, let's say - 60 plat. instead of 175.

This act on unnecessary "pay to rush" greed can be forgiven but not forgotten  -_-

Uh, really? Didn't log on for about 4 hours... Bud they'll be available soon, DE sayd that they'll replace survival missions in planet tilesets. So just have patient... Anyway I gathered a LOT of Cryotic, so I don't have any problem atm

Very easy to tell people to be patient when you have the item yourself...

Very easy to tell people to be patient when you have the item yourself...

Unfortunately, the Glaxion isn't the greatest weapon around. It's fun, and it's not bad either, but I wouldn't be impatient for it either. I think the Nukor and Kronen were more interesting from that update, and both are easy to obtain. I agree that it should be made available soon, though.

I got Cryotic drop from Gate Crash mission, one of three caches to be specific.

50 units is not much, I still need over 700 and farming these just for this seems tedious.

Maybe latest missions give better drops?

Anyway, Cryotic is still damn unobtainium of Warframe  -_-