Question On Arcane Helmets.

foleylantz

Question

16 answers to this question

Essence Loki and Vanguard Rhino are probably going to be the most expensive, from what I've seen. Beyond that, just don't message people who are actively selling them. They want a high price for helmets that aren't worth much.

EDIT: Swindle may be expensive as well. I don't use disarm builds on Loki, so I hadn't thought of that one. Thanks Angius ^^

Edited by TheYushu

Hey! Just joined, awsome game!

Being a collector and finding out that these helmets are kind of limited maked me all the more intrested.

I was just wondering how much plat they would set me back? Any rough estimate?

Thank you :)

I got a few of them I could set you up

The helms themselves seem pretty cheap for now... so for all... I'd say maybe 500p at most.

Moved to a more appropriate section.

my gawd your folowing me arn't you?

Many "Arcane" helmets are very easy too get actually and in many cases require no platinum too buy if your looking for a alternative route not including money. They normally show up as "Alerts" on various planets around the system, once you beat the mission your given the blueprint free of charge and all you have to do is then build it.

However some helmets also require you too purchase them from the market such as Harlequins and Hydroids new helmet, at the moment they are not "Alert Given" just yet. At least I don't think they are. Hope this helps.

Update: My mistake I misread this question and thought he was talking about just "New Helmets" in general not the Arcane helmets that gave stats out, sorry for the confusion. I keep mixing the old helmets for the new ones with the word "Arcane".

Edited by Monybags33

Many "Arcane" helmets are very easy too get actually and in many cases require no platinum too buy if your looking for a alternative route not including money. They normally show up as "Alerts" on various planets around the system, once you beat the mission your given the blueprint free of charge and all you have to do is then build it.

However some helmets also require you too purchase them from the market such as Harlequins and Hydroids new helmet, at the moment they are not "Alert Given" just yet. At least I don't think they are. Hope this helps.

This is not true. THe Alternate helms show up in alerts. The ones with out stats. The only way to get the Arcane ones is to buy them from someone who has them.

He's talking about the arcane (you know the ones that have stats) helmets, not the alternate (the ones that dont have stats)  helmets.  Arcane helmets you do have to trade other players for as those went out of production about the time Nekros came out. 

As said before, many are quite inexpensive (30p or less), but the "good" ones can cost a bit.  Cant really specify how much a good one costs as the market fluctuates depending on whos online.  To get the good ones cheaper, watch trade chat until multiple people are trying to sell them at once and watch them undercut each other into oblivion.

Alerts give non-arcane versions.

The arcane versions are only the helmets and blueprints that came into existence before the change (and at the time, those were retroactively given the label "Arcane").

You can ONLY get arcane versions from building them from arcane BPs you already have, or buying them from players that have them.

You must have been out for a while. Arcane helmets are no longer available in-game but exclusively through trading. Alerts only give stat-less helmets nowadays.

Sorry sorry everyone I haven't been out for a long time I just misread what he had asked in his question. As for the "Arcane" helmets in case you had not read everyone else's posts no they are not "In-Game" available anymore, they are only acquired thought trading. I got lucky myself acquiring a "Arcane Rhino Helmet" when I first joined Warframe and now with stateless helmets its really somewhat of a trophy, cant blame you for wanting too go after them. 

Well times are tough getting an arcane helmet. Mostly because of me I started a campaign to educate people to wait a few months to allow a stream of newer players to come in never having a chance to get them and sell even the not so desirable helmets at 80+ plat each. My bad. I don't regret it tho...

+1

Regular non arcanes cost 75, old arcanes too (back in the day). So imo 75 should be the minimun, even a little more (you cant get them anymore thats a plus)

Ok Colector/foleylantz Arcane helmets come in two flavors Useful and Garbage

now to find the useful ones look up the Warframes' stats I say go to the wiki it has that info ,however

if you want to 'buy them all' then hunt down the good deals no profit is bad profit , as the corpus w/ their greedy milk say. Ah HAHA

So this is how it's gonna go don't lose track of anything go streight to the trading post forum don't look back ,try and find a man who

'sounds like a salesman' try you best to find the BEST DEALS DON"T STOP FOR NOTHIN just go ,Go , GGOOOOO! ! !

make me proud.

Thank you for all the great replies, this is more than enough info for me to make an educated decision! I was afraid they would be 3-400 plus a piece.

On a sidenote i just want to state that this forum is awsome, i`ve been on too many =P.

I will send you a PM when i have the plat to back me up =).

I got a few of them I could set you up

my gawd your folowing me arn't you?

Haha, i will surely make you proud! (Daddy?)

Ok Colector/foleylantz Arcane helmets come in two flavors Useful and Garbage

now to find the useful ones look up the Warframes' stats I say go to the wiki it has that info ,however

if you want to 'buy them all' then hunt down the good deals no profit is bad profit , as the corpus w/ their greedy milk say. Ah HAHA

So this is how it's gonna go don't lose track of anything go streight to the trading post forum don't look back ,try and find a man who

'sounds like a salesman' try you best to find the BEST DEALS DON"T STOP FOR NOTHIN just go ,Go , GGOOOOO! ! !

make me proud.

Edited by foleylantz

Well times are tough getting an arcane helmet. Mostly because of me I started a campaign to educate people to wait a few months to allow a stream of newer players to come in never having a chance to get them and sell even the not so desirable helmets at 80+ plat each. My bad. I don't regret it tho...

Lol that what I've been doing ,but no one biteing