Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Keys In Dark Sector

Gurrend

Question

I was leveling some mastery rank fodder on Jupiter. I usually leave around wave 15 since by then I am using whatever rank 30 weapon I bring along. The last 5 matches there has been no key at wave 15. Did something change since like 3 days ago? Or, have I not been paying attention as well as I thought.

Edited by Gurrend

3 answers to this question

You can get Tower 3 void keys as a reward from Tier 3 defense, but every defense mission turns into Tier after 15 waves. So basically, whatever defense mission you do, after 15 waves you have 25% chance to get a T3 void key (5% for each type of key), and it goes on as long as you want. You can do defense missions on Mercury and after 15 waves you can go until you get a Tower 3 key as Mercury is easy peasy.

FYI - Towers are for void and Tiers are Solar Map missions tiers (lvl 0-10 Tier 1, lvl 10-20 Tier 2, lvl 20-30 Tier 3 (these apply to all Solar Map missions except of course defense)).

I knew that the higher difficulty (tier)of mission gave the higher level keys (tower). It was just strange that after 7 runs now, I have only seen 1 key and that was on wave 5 on the 7th run. I just found it strange that I hadn't seen a key in what 80+ waves.