Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx's Absorb Is Broken

Tully

The tooltip clearly states that nyx absorbs all incoming damage and channels that into an explosion. However, I have been killed repeatedly by toxic aoe from ancients in the past few days before the explosion will even go off. What's the point of having an ability that uses all of your energy, gathers all of the enemies around you, and leaves you vulnerable for a second if it's not even going to function properly? 

DE needs to take a step back and bugfix instead of whatever the hell they're doing now. 

Were you procced with poison before you activated absorb? 

Also, I don't think it protects you from the Ancient's poison aura, if that's what's killing you. 

Then it should say "Nyx absorbs all damage except for poison"

It should absorb procs, I don't understand. Maybe it's the second of complete vulnerability when you burst the bubble, thoug I never had anything similar to what happened to you... A bug maybe? Or a random thing that happens maybe once in a while? No idea to be honest. Maybe it's linked to the last nerf, it might have broken something. Tends to happen, coding new stuff without breaking old coded stuff can be tricky.

Edited by Marthrym