Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Mods Has No Point Of Upgrading ?

SoulsReaperX

Hi there guys , so I noticed that there is some mods that upgrading it wont change anything , Like "Stalk" mod for kubrows , I even checked the Wiki to see how good it will become if I upgrade it  but there is no useful informations about it , so upgrading this mod as example will only take space from mods capacity and still the same effect as rank 0 ...

If I'm wrong please correct me and tell me your opinion ... thanks for your time :)

Just because it's not quantified on the wiki doesn't mean it doesn't exist. The regular wiki contributors go through a very rigorous process in order to determine the accuracy of any information posted. It takes time, but it will get there eventually.

Thanks for the Informations , I'm still here since 1 month and a half and I still don't know everything , Thats a relief that upgrading these mods is not worthless :)

only mods that isn't really worth upgrading are resistance, movement based mods, and a few other "bandage mods" that are just there but have no use for it.

Well for me I found movement speed maxed mod is really useful for my Rhino Prime :) 

For resistance mods I think If you use them for Assassination targets would be useful , Like Lightning resistance against Vor , Or Fire Resistance against Sargas Ruk for Example 

Well for me I found movement speed maxed mod is really useful for my Rhino Prime :) 

For resistance mods I think If you use them for Assassination targets would be useful , Like Lightning resistance against Vor , Or Fire Resistance against Sargas Ruk for Example 

Well, here's the thing. That slot and those mod points you're spending on a resistance? You could be putting other stuff there to make yourself far superior - power modification (damage, range, duration, whatever works best for your frame at the time), health, shields...the issue with those resistances is that they are a waste of the space comparatively.

Also, I agree that Rush is the one mod that could fall into "bandaid mod" that is ALSO very useful. I generally put it on most of my frames (which might also say something about an issue with the game itself, but I don't feel like making yet another post whining about the bandaid mods to put in the heap with all the other ones).

Well, here's the thing. That slot and those mod points you're spending on a resistance? You could be putting other stuff there to make yourself far superior - power modification (damage, range, duration, whatever works best for your frame at the time), health, shields...the issue with those resistances is that they are a waste of the space comparatively.

Also, I agree that Rush is the one mod that could fall into "bandaid mod" that is ALSO very useful. I generally put it on most of my frames (which might also say something about an issue with the game itself, but I don't feel like making yet another post whining about the bandaid mods to put in the heap with all the other ones).

If you get high damage from fire , lightning etc  and die there would be no use for other mods , these kind of threats damage your health directly and think there is some rare mods with resistance and something else , I think if used it will be really useful , resistance mod alone wont Help I totally agree with that .. 

If you get high damage from fire , lightning etc  and die there would be no use for other mods , these kind of threats damage your health directly and think there is some rare mods with resistance and something else , I think if used it will be really useful , resistance mod alone wont Help I totally agree with that .. 

Not entirely, with M 2.0 if you took HP damage just grab a weapon with Life Strike and bam health again and shield well we have Guardian which is pretty much a free shield.  so resistance mods are kinda worthless to a lot of peeps.  I personally prefer something that will work everywhere as opposed to in just on moment.