Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.5.2

[DE]Rebecca

walk over to the incubator and press 'ESC' button

When I say "Move freely", I don't mean "Move somwhere else and stay there". Because this is what happens everytime I press ESC.That's not "free-roaming". I mean, really moving around, coming next to me when I'm looking at starchart or simply... move wherever it wants !

press the escape key in front of the incubator then unpause

Same thing.

Edited by Yesardrahin

Fixed long Clan names overlapping the points column on the Leaderboards.

Before: Galactic Super Squad Turbo Space Tokusentai Elite Megaforce Champions from Space Australia

After:    Galactic Super Squad Turbo Space Tokusentai Elite...  

Your clan name will always be awesome.  Even if it s only half as long as before.

04/09/14 never forget

When I say "Move freely", I don't mean "Move somwhere else and stay there". Because this is what happens everytime I press ESC.That's not "free-roaming". I mean, really moving around, coming next to me when I'm looking at starchart or simply... move wherever it wants !

oh well if its that then yea i'm with you. mine just walks to the middle of the room then falls asleep. doesn't give me alot of confidence to think my kubrow has narcolepsy or something. makes it really seem worth all the time and money you spend raising the thing >.>

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue erroneous “Mission Failure” messages appearing during Excavation missions.
  • Fixed an issue with Excavators sometimes being missing during Excavation missions.

Are excavation missions back on the map?

because when the event ended they stopped showing up on mine.

The nodes were survival again...

which is sad because I need more cryotic to make the glaxion and excavation maps are the only place to get it.

oh well if its that then yea i'm with you. mine just walks to the middle of the room then falls asleep. doesn't give me alot of confidence to think my kubrow has narcolepsy or something. makes it really seem worth all the time and money you spend raising the thing >.>

Glad we agree ^^ !

Where are the Excavation missions at? I only need like 300 more for my Glaxion but I can't build it cause there's no way of getting Cryotics i'm just gonna (Cry)otic about it :/

I was just checking to see if they were there too, not sure why they are not.  Doesn't make sense.  I don't need any Cryotic at this point but I still would like to play more of the new game mode, but for some reason it hasn't replaced the planetary survivals like it was supposed to. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

Radial Disarm appears to do only 50 damage to Ancient Disruptors (not 500), and has no effect, not even damage, on Infested Ospreys, is that last bit intentional?

Wait, what? 

Radial disarm will damage most infested now.

Wait..I thought Radial Disarm already did 500 base damage to infested? Am I wrong? I did this as a Loki way before U14 and it damaged them for 500 health.

It only affected chargers before, not any of the others.

and...what about nova molecular prime fix?

It's in there?  I see it, and others see it too...

Why? Just curious.^^

'Cause they were too high for newbies, Mercury in particular.  It used to be like level 1-2, but with U14 it was raised to like 5-8.  Now the first few Mercury missions are 3-4, which is much more of a bearable intro.

Stop messing up Loki, he is one of the few frames that have been left untouched.

He is not supposed to be offensive so are are you adding damage?

He's always had that damage, it just only worked on infested chargers before due to their lack of weapons.  Note that disarming infested does nothing as they don't carry weapons, so his disarm was previously useless against all but chargers... but now it does damage to all the infested they don't have weapons (barring Ospreys right now it seems).

Also, Loki was touched, sort of, with the invisibility changes where enemies will now react to sound when they can't see (blinded or enemy invisible).

Stop messing up Loki, he is one of the few frames that have been left untouched.

He is not supposed to be offensive so are are you adding damage?

Who says Loki is not supposed to be offensive? The descriptions that DE admits are horribly outdated?

Look, a move that is effectively useless against most of a faction is not ok. So some kind of change was needed.

Radial Disarm appears to do only 50 damage to Ancient Disruptors (not 500), and has no effect, not even damage, on Infested Ospreys, is that last bit intentional?

It knocks the Ospreys to the ground... doesnt it still do that? Because if they took out the Osprey knockdown they just messed up the power.

Stopping Mutalist O is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more important that some damage to all the other infested.

He's always had that damage, it just only worked on infested chargers before due to their lack of weapons.  Note that disarming infested does nothing as they don't carry weapons, so his disarm was previously useless against all but chargers... but now it does damage to all the infested they don't have weapons (barring Ospreys right now it seems).

Also, Loki was touched, sort of, with the invisibility changes where enemies will now react to sound when they can't see (blinded or enemy invisible).

Later addition, not always, and it affected only one troops type wasnt that big of a change. This is a major one that really changes his theme.

And what does a debuff to Invisibility have to do with changing this theme of not doing damage?

Who says Loki is not supposed to be offensive? The descriptions that DE admits are horribly outdated?

The lord of the Dragons, Bahamut.

Look, a move that is effectively useless against most of a faction is not ok. So some kind of change was needed.

Knocked down Ospreys rendering completely ineffective. That's, like, the only CC in the game that works toward flying units.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

Later addition, not always, and it affected only one troops type wasnt that big of a change. This is a major one that really changes his theme.

And what does a debuff to Invisibility have to do with changing this theme of not doing damage?

So then he hasn't been left untouched despite your earlier statement.

Also, is it part of his theme to have a move that is useless against the majority of an entire faction?

Course not.

But since you prefer the non offensive theme...

they could have added some sort of ability suppression effect to infested.

Making it so all of those affected by radial disarm would be unable to use special abilities like heal auras and self explosions.