Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.5.2

[DE]Rebecca

any news on the fix for the loots unlootable ? so many time mods on the floor can't be taken, the worse i had is a capture mission the target on the floor and can't capture him

what version of SMAA did you had ? the 1X or the more advanced one ?

now you only need to had a lumasharpen shader at the end of the rendering pipeline

Are you sure that SMAA is actually working? It doesn't seem to look better than FXAA at all even though it should. In any case...please just give us freedom of choice.

FXAA (high and low), TXAA and (real) supersampling.

It can't be so hard to implement all of that... but the only way to force it myself is to use DX9 with an injector..and I'm not going to do that because that would mean to lose out on tesselation.

Quite frankly the AA you provide is piss poor. And I don't mean that as an insult...it's just how it is. jagged edges absolutely everywhere. This game would look so much better if proper AA choice support was given for people that don't play on potatoes.

Edited by Shehriazad

wait what ??

• Radial Disarm will now deal damage to Infested enemies in addition to losing their weapon if applicable.

• Fixed an issue Oberon's Reckoning blinding enemies around the caster and not the slammed targets.
Edited by fatpig84

Are you sure that SMAA is actually working? It doesn't seem to look better than FXAA at all even though it should. In any case...please just give us freedom of choice.

FXAA (high and low), TXAA and (real) supersampling.

It can't be so hard to implement all of that... but the only way to force it myself is to use DX9 with an injector..and I'm not going to do that because that would mean to lose out on tesselation.

Quite frankly the AA you provide is piss poor. And I don't mean that as an insult...it's just how it is. jagged edges absolutely everywhere. This game would look so much better if proper AA choice support was given for people that don't play on potatoes.

What injector are you using (do you have comparisons :))? I'm hoping to get SMAA with temporal feature but was testing waters with this. Implementing all of them isn't really easy or fun across all the APIs we support so I'd prefer to support something that's good across as many platforms as possible.

This change to the Glaxion is absolutely garbage. ~snipped~[Anger subsided]

The problem as I seen it with the Glaxion was the rate at which it consumed ammo, not the fire rate which is effectively its DPS-rate. By HALVING the firing rate you've effectively HALVED its damage potential, then you tried to compensate with a 5% critical chance (laughable, abso-@(*()$-lutely laughable). Why not consider something LESS drastic and more in-line of how the weapon operates... like doubling/tripling the amount of ammo you pick up per unit? 

For comparison purposes:

Soma-> 100 round mag, requires five (5) pick-ups to refill a mag.

Boltor Prime-> 60 round mag, requires three (3) pick-ups to refill a mag.

Glaxion->300 round mags, requires FIFTEEN (15) pick-ups to refill a mag.

Something a little off there in the numbers department? I think so.

Edited by SilverZephyr

Additions:
  • Added an "OWNED" label to purchased items shown in the Market.

Market > Equipment > Kubrows > Basic Gene-Masking Kit, Savage Gene-Masking Kit and Telmatian Gene-Masking Kit are purchased, but do not have the [# OWNED] label.

Edited by Triskaideka

• Added in a new SMAA Antialiasing option (this has better detail preservation than our FXAA option). Note:  This new option is on by default. This antialiasing option is slightly more system intensive than the current FXAA option, and if you experience performance issues you may want to switch to the old FXAA option.

Very interesting...curious how this will compare to our SweetFX setups.

Torid Changes:

• Increased Torid’s ammo capacity to 60.
  • Increased the critical chance on the Torid to 15% and the chance to proc its effect to 20%.
  • Firestorm mods will now affect Torid gas clouds.

Glaxion Changes:

• Improved the performance of frozen death effects from the Glaxion.
  • Improved the ammo consumption and critical chance on the Glaxion.

Thank you thank you thank you.

last night oberon's hallowed ground protected players from eximus auras and eximus attacks as well as ancient harpoon knockdowns....  today, no more.  if all this thing is going to remove is bleed procs and the like, it's fairly useless again.

This change to the Glaxion is absolutely garbage. ~snipped~[Anger subsided]

The problem as I seen it with the Glaxion was the rate at which it consumed ammo, not the fire rate which is effectively its DPS-rate. By HALVING the firing rate you've effectively HALVED its damage potential

Glaxion 1.0:

6.4 damage @ 40 rounds per second = 256 DPS

Glaxion 1.5:

12.5 damage @ 20 rounds per second = 250 DPS

We good now?  All calmed down?  :)