Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.5.2

[DE]Rebecca

Since this morning i have not recieved any of the fusion core i have got from any of the missions i have done ?

I have recieved other mods like Sancturary and others and BP's too just not fusion cores do you already know about this ???

HELP! I just started playing the game and WAS really enjoying it. I took the time to make a warframe at the foundry but never recieved it. I used the blueprint, gathered the components, and waited the 12 hours for my OBERON warframe to complete. Once it was done, I claimed the reward and am not able to find it in my arsenal or my inventory. When I see that warframe, it asks me to pay the platinum to unlock. Needless to say I am very dissapointed and could definitely use some assistance. 

HELP! I just started playing the game and WAS really enjoying it. I took the time to make a warframe at the foundry but never recieved it. I used the blueprint, gathered the components, and waited the 12 hours for my OBERON warframe to complete. Once it was done, I claimed the reward and am not able to find it in my arsenal or my inventory. When I see that warframe, it asks me to pay the platinum to unlock. Needless to say I am very dissapointed and could definitely use some assistance. 

As people have said on your thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/305582-help-my-warframe-went-missing/

To build a warframe you first need to build the systems, chassis and helmet which each take 12 hours. Then you use all three of the parts you just crafted, is then used along with either orokin cells or argon crystals along with a warframe blueprint, (which you buy of the market, under warframe blueprints) and then set that to build in your foundry. The warframe will take 3 days to build before you can claim it. 

Additions:

Added in a new SMAA Antialiasing option (this has better detail preservation than our FXAA option). Note:  This new option is on by default. This antialiasing option is slightly more system intensive than the current FXAA option, and if you experience performance issues you may want to switch to the old FXAA option.

I was wondering why my performance was shot.

YAY Things are fixed, but not the one that bothers me the most... I went to do an alert mission for the Vauban helmet, as its the first one in about 6 months, so I went to do it and the mission I joined was a defence rather than a rescue against infested, it was against corpus & defence as mentioned. The mission ended (didn't get the helmet) and I cannot do the alert. The problem is when I choose missions I get thrown into completely different missions meaning I don't get the rewards/node's completed that I am after. Please get this fixed ASAP :L

Hey guys confused that on the Star Navigation System, you only see 4 planets (Mercury,Earth,Venus,Void)? We'll if you actually rotate AROUND the planet (Not inside but Outside) there are the rest of the planets in the background (Mars,Pluto,Saturn,Sedna. Etc.) I know this from accidentally pressing my Right Key and seeing the background. Maybe a forum to. All credit goes to NoveltyHero :D

i just signed in my account    and for my daily bonus i got 20% of platnum    but then game froze  so i   try to relog in the game to see if i can get back my daily bonus.  it did not work then i log onto warframe web site  to see if i got the 20% off   but i still did  not get it       can i  get my 20% off plz

send a support ticket.

i just signed in my account    and for my daily bonus i got 20% of platnum    but then game froze  so i   try to relog in the game to see if i can get back my daily bonus.  it did not work then i log onto warframe web site  to see if i got the 20% off   but i still did  not get it       can i  get my 20% off plz

Edited by angrykenji