Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wts Arcane Vanguard 1500P

Azoni

I just want you to say  2 days ago I sold one for 1000p.

If are you don't know the real worth of this helmet like wftrading, I am so sorry.

I know this is a early time a little to get that amount of plat for that helm.

But what about If you think about this is a must need helmet for rhino  cannot be aqcuired anymore. 1 month ago 40p  nowdays 150p

I just say Primed Chamber is the same thing... over time it gets more expensive.

If every jerk like me would sell this item for ~1500p  this item would worth that price.

wftrading is outdated it cannot track items worth that cannot be acquired anymore.

If are you don't know the real worth of this helmet like wftrading, I am so sorry.

But what about If you think about this is a must need helmet for rhino  cannot be aqcuired anymore. 1 month ago 40p  nowdays 150p

I just say Primed Chamber is the same thing... over time it gets more expensive.

If every jerk like me would sell this item for ~1500p  this item would worth that price.

wftrading is outdated it cannot track items worth that cannot be acquired anymore.

BOO scammer

post-32322-Bender-haha-gif-Futurama-Oh-w