Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rescued Hostage Teleporting Needs To Be Removed

FuzzyRamen

Randoms don't know how Rescue missions work will get the target killed because they run so far ahead that the target is being gunned down or mauled down by infested that the hostage does not stand a chance. Advise people that are actually "smart" to play private missions on rescue alerts with friends than other randoms.

You didn't give them a gun, did you?

If you didn't give them a gun, ignore me.

But on the off chance you DID give them a gun, here's a pro tip;

Don't do that

Hostage disappears as soon as he/she exits the door. Dies the next second like 5-7 tile sets away.

Hostage disappears as soon as he/she exits the door. Dies the next second like 5-7 tile sets away.

Sounds like lag. Definitely not anything I've experienced on a solid connection.

Try and snag some more information on it, see if it changes with location & connection. If you can be bothered. It's tedious.

Sounds like lag. Definitely not anything I've experienced on a solid connection.

Try and snag some more information on it, see if it changes with location & connection. If you can be bothered. It's tedious.

There was no lag since I actually own decent internet and hosting (above 25mb up and 100 down). But people that are kinda...slow getting through the map are left behind and hostage seems to like slow and useless low rank players. This did not happen once throughout the revamp of Rescue missions, it happened many time.