Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Those Void Missions...

(XBOX)iMsRaider

It is called keyception if u get key in void. Just do them all. =)

t1 low survival 
t2 high survival

t3 keys, high dark sector
t4, high interception.

I might be lying.

So problem is you got key, or it was LOW level key?

Edited by Agullimux

Tower 1 - Mobile Defense is what my inventory says it is. And we got to the computer as I met people in the prior game that I eventually invited to my clan. And we were roflstomped. It was terribad.

Tower 1 shouldn't be that bad once you know what you're going into. Enemies are usually around level 10-15, so if you're really new to the game they'll be painful, yeah. But take any level 30 guns in there with decent mods and you should be fine.

Mobile defense is a lot easier if you have a Frost, Nyx, Vauban, or Nova. Frost can snowglobe the objective, Vauban can bastille around it, Nyx can chaos the enemies to keep them from attacking the objective, and Nova can make them all explode.

It says level 10-20, what does that mean? If I take a Warframe (my main is at 21) that I would be fine? Also on my profile those two crossed objects say 439. What does that mean as well? Is that a measure of my progress? I know a lot about the game but these in game details since I've never actually played it escape me.

It says level 10-20, what does that mean? If I take a Warframe (my main is at 21) that I would be fine? Also on my profile those two crossed objects say 439. What does that mean as well? Is that a measure of my progress? I know a lot about the game but these in game details since I've never actually played it escape me.

The level is the general level of the enemies in the mission. The sword icon is your conclave rating. Essentially the sword number thing is to get into PvP zones.

Your warframe level and the enemy level have nothing to do with each other. The enemy level is just an indicator of how much they've scaled up from their base stats. 

The X with 439 next to it is your conclave rating. It's determined by a combined points value from all of your equipped mods, and what weapons and frame you're using. Unfortunately it's rather goofy so I wouldn't trust it as a measure of progression.

Level 10-20 is the level range of the enemies. You can do Void1 at level 21 if you know how to play well (heck I've done some Void1s with full unranked gear) but it's much harder the lower level you are. A lot of it comes down to enemy awareness and proper skill use- if you're using cover well and have good aim, you'll do better than if you're just running into mobs mashing your melee button.

The crossed objects are your Conclave score. It's basically a rating of how good your gear is. It goes up whenever you put a mod on a weapon, or when your stuff levels up. Forma/Reactors/Catalysts applied to your gear also affect the Conclave score. C-score is mainly used for PvP, but it also affects boss scaling. If I run Themisto, for example, on my Banshee with full unranked gear (~500 C-score) Alad will be around level 15-20. If I take my reactor'd Valkyr and her standard loadout of potato'd/forma'd weaponry (1378 C-score) Alad will spawn around level 55-60.

Level of your gear =/= Level of your enemies. A Rank 30 weapon with no mods will do the same as an unranked weapon. Slap on some good mods and use up as much points as you can on your weapons and frames, then try doing higher level missions. 439 is probably your current Conclave rating. It's basically for PvP and Specter crafting. it will increase depending on what kind of mods you are using and what rank they are in your entire loadout.