Bretheren, The Time Has Finally Arrived! (Radial Disarm Now Deals Damage To Infested)

Brimir

• Radial Disarm will now deal damage to Infested enemies in addition to losing their weapon if applicable.

tumblr_mmf078lxT71rpaxc4o1_500.png

Granted, I was already using it vs Infested (it disables the poison abilities of the Drones just like it does the shielding/mine laying of non-Infested drones) but it is nice to finally see this happen  - I've been waiting for years for them to address this specific issue.

Radial disarm always did damage to infested. Why is this new news 

You must be new here.

DE used to troll Loki users by having it do nothing against Infested - except literally disarm them i.e removing their arms. It was notoriously impotent against the Infested faction. This is a happy occasion for Lokii everywhere.

Well it did damage but like none the base with no mod  strength was 500 damage literally useless. Im not new at all im coming up on a year since i started or passed actual i played on pc with 400+ hours i think i would know if it did damage. 

Did not notice NoggDog mention the chargers.

Edited by (PS4)regal_domain

I guess I must be really, really old then because I distinctly recall a time where it did nothing except tease you with the literal disarm effect.

Can confirm.

I think around U8 or 9 it started doing a bit of damage.

It was at the same time as the decoy nerf.

So what exactly does it disable?

The Ancients "borrowed" Scorpion arm? Thier auras? Stops Runners from exploding? Stops the various flavors of Crawler from doing thier thing?

I dunno, but most importantly (as I mentioned) it disables the Drones - this is important because they are every Loki's nightmare; the combination of being airborne and out of melee range coupled with the ability to damage Health directly with their poison clouds....

I dunno, but most importantly (as I mentioned) it disables the Drones - this is important because they are every Loki's nightmare; the combination of being airborne and out of melee range coupled with the ability to damage Health directly with their poison clouds....

I still maintain that Distruptors and Toxics are worse than Drones.

But then it seems im one of the few Lokis who remembers that a gun is just more practical at times.

Its utility, probably declaws chargers and other annoying Infested. As RD was doing back in the days.

Yeah i dont think RD is going to strip chargers of thier one and only attack.

It does make Loki loses his status of being the only frame with no direct damaging abilities :)

If only we can disarm the body odor of Toxic Ancients, or bad-karma aura of eximus...

btw, even before where it did not do direct damage, being able to make the whole classroom of Ancients sit down on the floor is always a nice way to get out of a pinch.

Edited by smithf