General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Finish Mission Bug

(XBOX)INK xP

I play solo.....don't have a gold account but am still having the discussed issue. I liked this game enough to spend real currency for platinum and ever since, it's been issue after issue. I've played for going on 3 hrs and have completed several missions, but unfortunately......due to the bug.....I have credit for one single mission that luckily took me back to the ship at the end.  Every other mission has been bugged. Probably 7 in all.

Just played another mission and it worked fine.  It is an enjoyable game and I will keep playing.  I do hope that these bugs will be resolved though.  They can lead to some serious frustration.  Oh well, the xbox one version has only been out since the 2nd so, I guess it's just going to take some time.  Thanks to all for previous posts and posts to come.  These forums do help.

See, I was gonna make a post about this but now I'm glad I checked the topic first. I just did the Vol Assassin mission twice in a row, and had it do that to me both times. I actually recorded a video of it on my DVR.

http://youtu.be/axPLPy5IYD8   <~ I uploaded the video from my DVR in case anyone wants or needs to see to what I'm referring to with this bug.

Edit: In the time it took me to upload the video and stick the link here, I got sent back to my ship. I guess patience really is the key. Makes me glad cause I got prints for the Cronus and the Seer barrel.