Prime Access Question

(XBOX)Outlawed Psycho

Question

I started and am playing Warframe for the first time ever on the Xbox One. After a quite a few hours of enjoying the game I Decided to pay $80.00 for Prime Access. So far it's been worth it, but my questions are...

1. I get Prime Access throughout the rest of the games Lifespan? (As in I don't have to pay another $80.00 for another Access)

2. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember reading I get discounts on purchasing Platinum. If I do, how do I do so? The Xbox Store is still telling me $40.00 for 1000 Platinum.

3. Xbox One and PS4 Users are completely with the system. Like we get everything the Original PC Version gets. (Updates, Expansions, Etc.)

Sorry if the answers are posted on the site or in clear view else where. I just am having trouble finding them.

4 answers to this question

I started and am playing Warframe for the first time ever on the Xbox One. After a quite a few hours of enjoying the game I Decided to pay $80.00 for Prime Access. So far it's been worth it, but my questions are...

1. I get Prime Access throughout the rest of the games Lifespan? (As in I don't have to pay another $80.00 for another Access)

2. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember reading I get discounts on purchasing Platinum. If I do, how do I do so? The Xbox Store is still telling me $40.00 for 1000 Platinum.

3. Xbox One and PS4 Users are completely with the system. Like we get everything the Original PC Version gets. (Updates, Expansions, Etc.)

Sorry if the answers are posted on the site or in clear view else where. I just am having trouble finding them.

1. nope every 99days new prime access means new stuff to buy.

2. you get platinum directly with the access more than you pay for, so basically discounted

3. what do you mean with that? you don't get everything, because pc users are actually beta testing it for you, so you get a more refined version

Edited by Jun-Mai

1. No, each Prime Access is separate.

2. It's just that Plat bought with Prime Access is cheaper, than the regular packs. Also, there are no discount coupons on Xbone, I believe (at least that's the case with PS4). You can get 50-75% off only on PC.

3. Are you asking about the similarity of updates? Yes, consoles are getting exactly the same stuff as PC version, only later and less frequently.

Edited by Angius