Please Help Please, Platinum Bug!

(XBOX)TenderColt96984

Question

Okay so today i decided to purchase the 50 dollar bundle of plat.(1000 plus a free mod) which added on to my 20 remaining plat. on xbox one, all went well until i tried to purchase nekros, it said thank you for your purchase, but he did not appear. "okay, maybe i gotta restart" I told myself because no platinum was taken from my 1000 dollar (50.00 usd) purchase. upon rebooting I was immediately greeted by a secondary thank you for your purchase message, which is when I started to worry. at first my remaining platinum amount was correct (645) but upon equipping nekros and heading back to the market, i found out i was charged TWICE!! with a remaining amount of 270. (with now two nekros warframes) is there a way to reverse this? I don't want to believe that I should be held accountable for the double purchase, and want the second nekros removed, and my plat. back. If this is not refundable in any manner this is a saddening occurrence, I have been founder status on PC for a VERY long time and have close to 1200 hours on steam and don't want to believe DE will abandon me like this. thank you for your time, and please help the admins notice this freak mishap!

Edited by (XB1)TenderColt96984

9 answers to this question

on top of this, im sure all of my xbone tenno brethren will realize the ridiculous amount of bugs, and amount of crashing and restarting we must endure, ill bring this to whatever level I need to for this to be sorted out, platinum is not cheap by any means, and for over 20.00 dollars to just disappear, like poof, is frustrating and i want my money (platinum) back!

I have been fonder status on PC for a VERY long time and have close to 1200 hours on steam

Never, EVER use those as arguments. Nobody cares, if you are a free player, or you spent four billion on Plat, really.

Also, why buy Nekros (or any frame/weapon for that matter, honestly), IMHO it's a waste of Pt. You should know by now, that everything can be farmed.

Especially when Nekros is so overpriced.

But I digress. As somebody stated above - contact Support. One could think, that with a Founder status and 1200 hours in-game it should be pretty obvious thing to do.

Edited by Angius

its on xbox one..... so im not about to farm for hours and hours, to enjoy the game with my friends who did a likewise thing, and  I contacted support previous to the recommendation, but i saw they were backed up and wanted a forum topic to back up and directly link my xbox one account to any concerned DE staff. new console, new bugs, I get that, but no coop day one (a staple feature of the title) and the fact every single x1 tenno is having severe connection, game stabilization, and crash/freeze issues is extremely disheartening 

Edited by (XB1)TenderColt96984

Also, why buy Nekros (or any frame/weapon for that matter, honestly), IMHO it's a waste of Pt. You should know by now, that everything can be farmed.

Especially when Nekros is so overpriced.

I agree with that, Except for zephyr in my case where i just didn't want to bother farming oxium

There has been problems with Platinum purchases processing. For now, please submit a Support ticket with as much information as possible.

You may want to refrain from purchasing platinum until it is resolved.

DE is 100% on this issue. Fixes for XB1 are going out as soon as they are finished.

thank you man, the biggest thing is my friends had no purchase issues earlier today, getting their platinum. But I have contacted support

I can't even get xbl marketplace to confirm purchase; go through the prompts fine, confirm payment, screen cycles, the goes right back to purchase confirmation screen. Submitted tickets to both xbl & Warframe, no response or receipt confirmation. Tried 5x in 48hrs. Nothing. Screw it. Just wait for destiny. Awesome game but too buggy. Should've delayed release on xb1.