Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, A Serious Word Please (Where To Get Cryotic Now?)

Netheroc

So, Events over. New gamemode was supposed to come this update, but it didnt. Guess its next update. That are 7 full days where people cannot get a resource they need to craft a weapon. Thats not the way to do it. And please, no comments about "they had a week to farm cryotic". People have other things to do. Right now, my friend wanted to get his Cryotic to craft Glaxion, and what did i tell him? "Im afraid DE didnt implement the new gamemode yet." You know how angry he is right now? That immediately killed his feel to play the game.... again. These are things you cannot do, DE. If it didnt include a crucial resource to craft any warframe/weapon, hell even a cosmetic, the delay would be fine, but this way around, its terrible.

Oh no...

people might have to wait a week to craft a weapon.

DE, you are just the worst... 

tumblr_muc3sx2enz1sppuexo1_r1_400_zpsa42

If I recall correctly there has always been a delay with new game modes introduced with an event.

Survival and Hive missions had a delay after their respective events.

Sure they didn't have a unique resource but eh. Hardly worth getting upset about.

If people can't wait a week or two then I have no idea how they deal with the foundry wait time for stuff to build... oh wait. plat rush. Well the wait between updates must be torture....

Edited by StinkyPygmy

"Oh no, I need to wait a while for a pretty crappy weapon, I better quit the game!"

Seriously..?

I mean, seriously!?

And what if it was the next Boltor prime? People would go full riot on DE. How strong the weapon is doesnt change the fact that theres no way to build it as of now, essentially punishing people even more that couldnt play on the event. Sure, all they have to do is wait, but they shouldnt be waiting.

Edited by Netheroc

Excavation was fine but he has a point. its like a striptease, u can look and touch as long the boss isnt looking...(like in GTAV) lol its the same thing. amd yeah we all have very intolerent friends. even me. which is why im now trying to make him non-noob status. point is: DE u cant pull that crap everytime, not cool 

And what if it was the next Boltor prime? People would go full riot on DE. How strong the weapon is doesnt change the fact that theres no way to build it as of now, essentially punishing people even more that couldnt play on the event. Sure, all they have to do is wait, but they shouldnt be waiting.

Everyone knew that Extraction needed some work. Let DE do their thing for a while to give us something that's not broken.

And here, dear children, we can see a great example of "Want here now immediately!" syndrome

I mean, seriosly, doesn't matter what weapon it is. Are you/your friend really that impatient? Do you really need Glaxion right now, or else your PC will burst into flames and an orange sheep will explode somewhere in Ireland?

Chill, max Nukor, some other weapons, maybe get the Boltor Prime... Not everything must be delivered immediately.

Edited by Angius

And here, dear children, we can see a great example of "Want here now immediately!" syndrome

I mean, seriosly, doesn't matter what weapon it is. Are you/your friend really that impatient? Do you really need Glaxion right now, or else your PC will burst into flames and an orange sheep will explode somewhere in Ireland?

Chill, max Nukor, some other weapons, maybe get the Boltor Prime... Not everything must be delivered immediately.

Like i said, this is about my friend. And i would max the Nukor, or some other weapons, if i could Q up multiple formas at once, since i dont rush. I own the Glaxion already, i dont really care. But i want DE to learn from this, and dont do it again.

Edited by Netheroc

And what if it was the next Boltor prime? 

Then you could just use the current Boltor Prime while waiting for the ability to craft the new one.  I mean, I have well over 100 weapons in my inventory right now, not being able to get one more isn't exactly the end of the world.

:And what if it was the next Boltor prime? People would go full riot on DE. How strong the weapon is doesnt change the fact that theres no way to build it as of now, essentially punishing people even more that couldnt play on the event. Sure, all they have to do is wait, but they shouldnt be waiting.

HOw dare DE make anyone wait for anything.

EVER.

If thats the case why not just give everyone console commands and access to every weapon and frame instantly?

I mean I definitly don't recall giving De permission to go home and see their families, sleep etc. Why don't we instantly have everything ready to go? It has to be bug free of course...

Sarcasm aside: Its hardly a punishment. If they added excavation back into the game instantly in its current buggy form people would still complain about how buggy it is.

Just, really....

Edited by StinkyPygmy

HOw dare DE make anyone wait for anything.

EVER.

If thats the case lets just give everyone console commands and access to every weapon and frame instantly.

Its hardly a punishment. If they added excavation back into the game instantly in its current buggy form people would still complain about how buggy it is.

Just, really....

Giving something to you for a limited time, then remove it for an uncertain time is a very unfitting move for a dev-team. Thats all im saying.

Giving something to you for a limited time, then remove it for an uncertain time is a very unfitting move for a dev-team. Thats all im saying.

Brakk

Detron

Frost Prime Blueprint

All the weapons currently in the Disney Vault

And you coplain about Glaxion...

Edited by Angius

Well its not an uncommon occurrence within Dev teams for online games so...

It happens pretty frequaently because its all being tested and then polished based on player feedback/stress testing.

Its definitely not exclusive to DE.

How dare people think that DE is not perfect?!?!

They never make mistakes and are always on point with everything guize!

Seriously, if no one would demand S#&$ and just throw money at them, we wouldnt have half the S#&$ we got.

Also, devs "have stuff to do as well". Yea, take care of their game.

Brakk

Detron

Frost Prime Blueprint

All the weapons currently in the Disney Vault

And you coplain about Glaxion...

Brakk was given as an event reward, and was made clear it would stay exclusive for a while, just like wraith/vandal weapons. Detron.. i dont know how that fits in here. The FP blueprint was a reward aswell, and was made clear to stay exclusive to that event for a while. Cryotic? This was introduced as a new permanent resource, and nobody said it would stay "exclusive" for a while. How long that "while" is, doesnt matter.

Edited by Netheroc

How dare people think that DE is not perfect?!?!

They never make mistakes and are always on point with everything guize!

Seriously, if no one would demand S#&$ and just throw money at them, we wouldnt have half the S#&$ we got.

Also, devs "have stuff to do as well". Yea, take care of their game.

Did someone say: self entitlement?

De are far from perfect but this is just QQ for the sake of QQing.

Oh, like most threads on the forums...

Nevermind, carry on.

It just wouldn't be WF without irrational bitterness and anger.

Self entitlement? So, so you think that lets say torid would get buffed if noone complained about it? Or nova getting changed because it caused massive butthurt on forums? I just want the game to be great, but sometimes it feels like for every good thing DE does, there are at least 2 dumb decisions.

Nah, lets just shut our mouths and suck everything up, its a free game afterall.

Edited by Guziol

Typically shows up about 1 or 2 updates after the event ends, if I remember correctly. We'll probably see it next week.

Or what JohnProdman said. He doesn't seem nearly as forgetful as I am.

Edited by Sidathe

This probably won't help, but Excavation won't launch next week, it's going to launch with Update 15. 

The same thing happened before with all the other tileset releases, the event launches with the X.5 update and the rest of the set drops with the chapter update.

(For some reason they're strongly tying the gamemode in with the tileset and launching them together even though it's going to also be used with current tilesets, as per twitter)

Edited by JohnProdman