Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Preferred Faction: Corpus Or Grineer

WetAedeagus

Choose Your Side!  

1,280 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"The Needs of the many outweigh the few" Hence the path of sacrifice... Seriously who honestly thought it was honorable to save your fellow Tenno, and have men, women, elderly, children, and BABIES enslaved!? Can we rename the so called honor path the Cowards path? Cause jeeze thats pretty cowardly... Here I will help you enslave women, pregnant women, children, and even BABIES just for a few of my friends... It is totally honorable...

At least the Corpus pays people, and those people can spend that money however they want... Plus who wouldnt want a job where they build robots, and shoot lasers, and possibly ride a moa when no one is looking...

That's why I went Corpus.

I've always wanted a MOA mount.

I like the Corpus because they're more tech-driven, but DANG do they need some Love from you guys DE. Alad V and the Hyena Pack are pretty dang cool, but what about the other bosses?

Ambulas:  Slightly bigger MOA, ooh, scary (NOT)

Raptor: Bigger, more high-flying Osprey (though admittedly, rather damaging)

Nef Anyo: A sniper crewman with more health and a cloak that, thanks to there ALWAYS being a waypoint on him, is rendered useless

Jackal: I'd say this one is kinda okay..but could still use some love.  Nice, big stompy Quadraped that's a bigger Mk-1 Hyena.

Speaking of the Mk-1 Hyeans...maybe those could be reworked some and put in as additional Corpus fodder-I mean basic enemies?  I mean, would add more variety to their ranks.

Edited by Nemorac

I really like both immensely for different reasons. The Corpus merchant cult is a bit unique that I've played a lot of games and cybernetic ally enhanced business men with a potent and concentrated military force. Closest thing I can think of is the Frengi from Star Trek, but only in the sense they pursue profit above all things.

Grineer are a pretty standard sci-if staple, but they are still fun.

Ix and the Space Guid from Dune  (Wayland Corp?)

Edited by Tsoe

Speaking of the Mk-1 Hyeans...maybe those could be reworked some and put in as additional Corpus fodder-I mean basic enemies? I mean, would add more variety to their ranks.

they are certainly a suitable candidate for a new corpus heavy unit Edited by Aeon66