Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Preferred Faction: Corpus Or Grineer

WetAedeagus

Choose Your Side!  

1,280 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Valkyr

This. I'd be more than willing to be the glorious Valkyr's submissive slave soldier. Though she'd probably only send me on missions that involve exterminating Corpus scum, which would be nice, because I like exterminating Corpus scum. Though her quotes during missions would be pretty limited compared to Lotus:

Going through the level undetected:

Lotus: Keep going, nobody knows you're here.

Valkyr: RAAAAWR!!!

Finding assassination target:

Lotus: There's the assassination target, you know what to do.

Assassination target defeated:

Lotus: They won't be bothering us anymore, let's get out of here.

corpus, for sure!

Because they make awesome guns! The Amprex, the Quanta, and the Lanka are 3 of my 4 favourite guns in this game. The glaxion is also a very fun gun to use, but it isn't as competitive as the other 3 i mentioned (well, the Lanka is also completely inferior to the dread, but it is still good)

Corpus, because im sure they are beautiful people underneath all them suits :P. Grineer are like.....crazy folk shoved into spacesuits that keep them in "check".

On a serious note, who would you have govern the universe ? A massive corporation that at least has some rules or an "empire" where tomorrow depends on how the twin queens feel when they wake up in the morning.

So yeah, im with corpies plus they have LAZORS :P

Edited by kiteohatto

I really like both immensely for different reasons. The Corpus merchant cult is a bit unique that I've played a lot of games and cybernetic ally enhanced business men with a potent and concentrated military force. Closest thing I can think of is the Frengi from Star Trek, but only in the sense they pursue profit above all things.

Grineer are a pretty standard sci-if staple, but they are still fun.

Darvo is Corpus.

Technically yes, but in terms of factions no. 

He is a third party black market dealer with Corpus ancestry but he doesn't subscribe to any of the typical Corpus ideologies. 

Also, screw the grineer,

Vor is a Bore. Hek can get Reckt. Krill is a shill. 

I'm on team Ruk. Number one farmer of greedy milk. 

Edited by LukeAura