Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Preferred Faction: Corpus Or Grineer

WetAedeagus

Choose Your Side!  

1,280 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd love to see a faction change option...like from mastery 14/15 on you could abandon the Lotus and join forces with either the Corpus to become their mercenary(Like I've always wanted to be from day 1) or the Grineer to be their lackey.

Get access to upgrades to factional weapons(Yes, snipetron, marelok, ignis, everything of their own faction) and cosmetics.

I'd love to see a faction change option...like from mastery 14/15 on you could abandon the Lotus and join forces with either the Corpus to become their mercenary(Like I've always wanted to be from day 1) or the Grineer to be their lackey.

Get access to upgrades to factional weapons(Yes, snipetron, marelok, ignis, everything of their own faction) and cosmetics.

Unlikely, though joining splinter factions could be an option.

When the Grineer think about technology, they only consider how it can be used for their dominance or how to take it from their enemies -- and all that is not Grineer is their enemy. I expect the Grineer to stagnate -- they waste resources, focuses solely on expansion, giving no care to the environment or anything other than themselves. They claim honorable goals, but they have no real drive for power other than powers' sake.

When the Corpus consider technology, they consider how it can be used for profit. Regardless of how I find it moderately distasteful, the drive for gaining profit on a personal scale is one of the primary drives for civilization as a whole. Even though they tend to only desire profit for the sake of profit, this at least is a fair drive for the progress of technology -- something which in the long run tends to benefit all of society. Additionally, they are willing to work in a more civilized collective fashion than the far more militaristic Grineer.

I prefer the Corpus. Despite their problems, I can see hope for their race -- yet I expect the Grineer to never be satisfied by their own insatiable appetite for dominance.

Grineer cause,  althrough they want to study and take orikin technology and make it there own through the capture and deaths of Tenno.   I can respect that because, its a means of Survival as a Race for the Grineer, given how that technology could solve the issues with the genetic detriation from Cloning so many times.   

So its a Kill or Die situation for the Grineer and its something I can understand and respect so I prefer them over the Corpus.

Who... Well..   Not only want to study, take and even refine Orikin technology and make it there own...   Want to do it by killing the Tenno and selling their parts to the highest Bidder.   just can't agree with that way of thinking.. So the Corpus will always be the faction I will go to war with.

Corpus FTW!

Ships look comfier. Outposts look comfier. Suits look MUCH nicer. No heavy lifting (proxies <3). I'd be some analyst somewhere off in my own office with a door that has the hack terminal on the INSIDE, and a Glaxion for self defense and iced coffee.

Grineer cause,  althrough they want to study and take orikin technology and make it there own through the capture and deaths of Tenno.   I can respect that because, its a means of Survival as a Race for the Grineer, given how that technology could solve the issues with the genetic detriation from Cloning so many times.   

So its a Kill or Die situation for the Grineer and its something I can understand and respect so I prefer them over the Corpus.

Who... Well..   Not only want to study, take and even refine Orikin technology and make it there own...   Want to do it by killing the Tenno and selling their parts to the highest Bidder.   just can't agree with that way of thinking.. So the Corpus will always be the faction I will go to war with.

So you like the Grineer because they want to study and take Orokin Tech by capturing and murdering Tenno.

But you don't like the Corpus for doing pretty much the same thing...

Oh and by the way, it is a big no-no to capture Tenno if you are a Grineer.  Only Cap'n Vor captures Tenno and he was stripped of admiralship because of it.

The Twin Queens do NOT want any Tenno alive.