Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Preferred Faction: Corpus Or Grineer

WetAedeagus

Choose Your Side!  

1,280 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Corpus.

I simply cannot fight on the same side as the Grustrag 3, the amount of grief they have caused and are still causing me(8 barrels, infinite BP's, God knows how many neurodes and multishot mods for days, but still no reciever).... I would rather kill myself with a rusty spoon to be honest.

Edited by Micke799

Its like asking if you hate North Korea more or a Evil Corporate Company. Most would prefer the Evil Corporate Company over North Korea just cuz they are not nearly as bad and it also doesn't hurt that they pay better on principle. Also the world domination thing that the Grineer have going on does get kinda annoying and might create some problems.

Edited by Legonist

Corpus. Not for their Greedy Milk, or their awesome style, but because everything has a price. Most of it, anyway. BTW, why arent we capable of bribing Corpus to leave us alone? Credits, loot and stuff. Everything has a price, remember?

Corpus_sniper_fanlook1_by_gaber111-d6ij7

TOT PKE YOTKOY!

Have you seen the profit trailer where one tenno was selling for 3 million+ PLATINUM. Kind of hard to match that.

I'd join the Grineer if I had a choice to do so.

While both factions deserve destruction, the Grineer have honor. Corpus? They do not.

The Grineer at least ask if you'd like to join them before they try to kill you.

And Ruk said such nice things to me during Gradivus :D