Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Play Missions

(XBOX)Spirit 0f Chaos

I can't play the second mission (the mission directly after the tutorial mission).  I go to the navigation console, set the matchmaking to solo, select the mission, and it gives me a black screen.  After a few minutes it shows the loading screen of a flying ship and I'm back on my ship.  Furthermore if I go back to the navigation console then it won't work- the camera zooms in as if I'm using it, but my Tenno can still walk around and stuff.  I've tried pausing and selecting the navigation option from the pause menu, but that does nothing.  Does anyone have a fix for this?

I had the same issue after trying for 2 hours I finally got into it first time I was able to capture the tower and after making to the drop ship area it froze after trying 45 more minutes to get it to start again, the map was empty so it never triggered the capture tower thing.  The only thing that actually seems to happen in this game is a chat room full of people who can't play or keep saying some of the key swearwords to get themselves kicked because there is nothing else to do.