Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.5.2 Hallowed Ground Suddenly Laggy For Me.

Lancars

Improved the performance of the Hallowed Ground ability on low spec computers.

Before this hotfix i could have several hallowed grounds all over the place from me and another Oberon (we where messing around and making the ground dangerous for a lot of infested) and now one hallowed ground causes my game to stutter and lag up.

from the hotfix note:

Added in a new SMAA Antialiasing option (this has better detail preservation than our FXAA option). Note:  This new option is on by default. This antialiasing option is slightly more system intensive than the current FXAA option, and if you experience performance issues you may want to switch to the old FXAA option.

maybe its because of this option?

from the hotfix note:

Added in a new SMAA Antialiasing option (this has better detail preservation than our FXAA option). Note:  This new option is on by default. This antialiasing option is slightly more system intensive than the current FXAA option, and if you experience performance issues you may want to switch to the old FXAA option.

Might be i changed it. So i'll see later.

from the hotfix note:

Not for me. The performance with Hallowed Ground has worsened with AA both enabled and disabled.