Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Differences Between Xbox One And Pc.

Russi4nW4rrior

Not graphical differences but just content. Is there any content from PC that's not on console versions or just dumbed down content/features? The only thing I know for sure that can never happen on consoles is the selling of items on the Steam Market but that's about all I know. Is there anything I am missing or anything you guys know of?

Edited by Russi4nW4rrior

What PC users can get exclusively seems to have been compensated for PS4 users, and this will likely be the case for xbox one users aswell. 

I know that PS4 users got an exclusive colour picker extension that PC users didn't, since PC users got something exclusive that PS4 users didn't. 

The items we acquire from the Steam Market is no really big deal either, actually. Skins, mostly. I know that PS4 got an exclusive syandana because of this.

Edited by ConcretePie

The content etc is on the same level.

We will likely see some platform exclusive cosmetics at some stage, but that is about it.

Apart from that the differences are normal. Pc has more tweakability, consoles get slower updates that are far less buggy.

There is some "legacy" content which X1 does not have yet (tethra's set, breeding grounds' set, a few (pretty bad) weapons, etc...) but will be released sooner or later.

There also is a little bit of "legacy" content which X1 wont receive.  Helmets with stats and former event badges are what I can think of off the top of my head.