The Best Companion

Boogiewoogiee

Question

I have 1k credits and 20p to spare. Should I make a sentinel and use potato on it or make a kubrow with a good imprint that I can buy from the trading section. Which ever one is better, what sentinel is the best or what imprint is the best?

Edited by wewzmaster

6 answers to this question

If you are fairly new, I recommend a Sentinel, since Kubrows might be a drain on your resources. I like Carrier a lot. Not only does it uses my unused shotgun mods, it picks up items for me and deals a huge amount of dmg up close. 

If you are experienced, and have the time and credits to spend, then Kubrows will be good as well. Nice amount of dmg and health, so they are a more beefy version of Sentinels imo.

People are going to tell you to get Carrier, no doubt. It's a solid choice, I won't deny that.

Kubrows, however, is something you get when you feel you simply have too much credits. They are more durable, but a pain in the bass to maintain. Not to mention expensive.

Regarding imprints, you will have to read up on the stats and area of expertise of each Kubrow to match your playstyle. Though I will admit my Sunika is a beast in Capture missions. And not to mention wrestling the Jackal. Wow.

Edited by ConcretePie

If you are fairly new, I recommend a Sentinel, since Kubrows might be a drain on your resources. I like Carrier a lot. Not only does it uses my unused shotgun mods, it picks up items for me and deals a huge amount of dmg up close. 

If you are experienced, and have the time and credits to spend, then Kubrows will be good as well. Nice amount of dmg and health, so they are a more beefy version of Sentinels imo.

People are going to tell you to get Carrier, no doubt. It's a solid choice, I won't deny that.

Kubrows, however, is something you get when you feel you simply have too much credits. They are more durable, but a pain in the bass to maintain. Not to mention expensive.

I already have a carrier and a death cube and I might be looking for a new sentinel which one would be good. Also, I dont mind to maintaina kubrow, but I dont know which imprint is the good one

I already have a carrier and a death cube and I might be looking for a new sentinel which one would be good. Also, I dont mind to maintaina kubrow, but I dont know which imprint is the good one

you don't need imprint. Just start by breeding a random one which only requires the egg and power core.

you don't need imprint. Just start by breeding a random one which only requires the egg and power core.

I have 1k credits and 20p to spare. Should I make a sentinel and use potato on it or make a kubrow with a good imprint that I can buy from the trading section. Which ever one is better, what sentinel is the best or what imprint is the best?

DethCube for all frames, mine kills T4 mobs, Stalker, G3, anything basically

Djinn for Trinity, simply because I believe in the me that believes in Trinity and I want to use Djinn for SOMETHING x'D