Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Randomly Loses Loyalty

MariAnnette

As the topic states, my kubrow will randomly lose loyalty while she is resting on my ship. It seems to happen when I log out for a few hours, then log back in. She'll have 100% loyalty when I log out, but when I log back in, she'll have lost 20% of her loyalty.. This happens at least once a week and I'm a bit frustrated for it happening, especially when I can't find an explanation for it anywhere. I've already checked the wikia for answers and the only explanation of loyalty loss happening when a player doesn't log in for 24 hours doesn't apply to my situation as I log in at least once a day to play and take care of my kubrow.

It's been both my sunika kubrows. I'll take them out daily for a couple of missions, then let them rest and recover.  The mission types vary - sometimes defense, sometimes exterminates, sometimes captures, and sometimes low level survivals.  I know about them losing loyalty if they die or if you don't log in on a daily basis, so it isn't that.  I also submitted a report fo DE, in the hopes that I get a reply there, but am still waiting for a response.  =/.

I might try what Omega224 suggested and interact with her more than I already do (and I do interact with her quite a bit) and see if this alleviates the problem.