What If Stalker.....

(PSN)samppaH

What if Stalker had his/her own Kubrow/Sentinel called "End"/"Thanatos"(insert your own name idea here) and they would only appeare along side him if player is in party of 3-4 or Conclave rating/level would exceed certain point?

Just like G3 has their own "Sentinels" Should Stalker also have own "Companion"?

i think he`s strong enoguh...... and if so we might get marked like the G3 bolt.... better leave him like that =)

He's never strong enough if the party is formed by four Rhino Primes >:D

Also like I suggested, he would have them only if certain conditions would be fulfilled.

And of course, he would drop the BP/genetic temple >:3

Yes

+1'd just for your screen name.

Sounds interesting... what would his sentinel do? We can already get the Carabus (G3) sentinel skin, shame it's only for Dethcube though. The sentinel in its own right would be cool.

+1'd just for your screen name.

Sounds interesting... what would his sentinel do? We can already get the Carabus (G3) sentinel skin, shame it's only for Dethcube though. The sentinel in its own right would be cool.

I don't unfortunately have any suggestion about his Sentinel would do. But this was just the idea that came to me While thinking how Tenno have Kubrow and sentinel While Grineer G3 has their own sentinels. If Anybody comes up anything on that department i would love to see it too. But definitely something vicious kind. Same of course applying to his kubrow, some new breed maybe?

What if Stalker had his/her own Kubrow/Sentinel called "End"/"Thanatos"(insert your own name idea here) and they would only appeare along side him if player is in party of 3-4 or Conclave rating/level would exceed certain point?

Just like G3 has their own "Sentinels" Should Stalker also have own "Companion"?

He would have to call it something else because I already have that one ... it was my first doge

BUT ... since the Stalker is an old stinky devil caught up on dephic lore, I would say his kubrow's name should be Eurynomos

Eurynomos is/was the Greek netherworld diamon (spirit) of rotting corpses who devours the flesh of the dead, stripping them to the bone

He is blue skinned and is clad in a black vulture cloak 

http://www.theoi.com/khthonios/Eurynomos.html

Edited by ElHefe

Stalker works alone, personally I believe he'd not want a companion. Just my opinion but I really believe Stalker will stay the way he is, he strongly seems like the type to work alone.

That is good observation there and is most like the case, but I doubt he would even consider Kubrow/Sentinel as companion, more like a ....tool to hunt more efficiently. When I said Word Companion, I miss used that word here. But yes, your idea of him rather working alone is possible, but still these possibilities can't be counted out yet.