Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kronen

_Raiklar_

In most cases, you won't see much damage out of a melee unless a) you spam the crap out of it in decent sized mobs, b) find a stance that gives a damage buff, or c) add said elemental mods, which not only stack with a and b, but have way better status effects.

Your choices are very limited then...the weapon will never ever be over the top. I looked over the list of mods available for melee weapons, and you're basically limited to just this setup which, even though I'm not a DPS junkie, is pathetic.

http://goo.gl/2qfut4

The only way you'll be able to make the weapon top tier is by adding some form of additional damage, either via crits/statuses or elementals or channeling.

Here are some builds that I can think of using that idea:

Elemental + Status: http://goo.gl/BLGOig

Channeling + Elemental: http://goo.gl/R1TvdH

Hope this helps.

I'm going for a realistic build, Magnetic you wouldn't even be able to take it off the ship, it would be stuck to the bulkhead. Lets be honest it wouldn't burst into flames or freeze people. Raidation would kill the person trying to use it before they'd get their first kill. Its not possible to emit gas. But I suppose poison would be possible.

I was wondering if some one could help me. I think the Kronen are bad @$$. But I need help I'm trying to make a max over the top damage build the does NOT  require elements or channeling mods. Can anyone help me out.

>wants max over the top damage

>"no element mods guyz"

Top damage can only be achieved with element mods. Not even channeling can compare.

I'm going for a realistic build, Magnetic you wouldn't even be able to take it off the ship, it would be stuck to the bulkhead. Lets be honest it wouldn't burst into flames or freeze people. Raidation would kill the person trying to use it before they'd get their first kill. Its not possible to emit gas. But I suppose poison would be possible.

Youre going off of 2014 science. This is far far far in the future.

Edited by Liverslices

>wants max over the top damage

>"no element mods guyz"

Top damage can only be achieved with element mods. Not even channeling can compare.

Here youre going of off 2014 science. This is far far far in the future.

thats my whole point i trying for a build that if it existed today.

Really you serious. I thought it would take longer before i started getting slammed for an idea.

Im not slamming you. Im serious. Your asking for a build that would "exist today."

When have you seen a mutated space ninja carrying around massive bladed tonfas? Never, because DE didnt make a modern game, they made a furure game.

I was wondering if some one could help me. I think the Kronen are bad @$$. But I need help I'm trying to make a max over the top damage build the does NOT  require elements or channeling mods. Can anyone help me out.

I would try to maximize damage not per hit but per minute.

Spoiled strike, pressure, fury, reach, jagged edge, rending strike and bersker. The final mod can either be your critical damage mod, finisher damage mod, parry chance mod or even a critical chance mod, depending on your play style.

Critical chance = easier to achieve berserker and slightly more yellow numbers, but basically attacks are faster.

Critical damage = bigger damage that happens once in a while and which may insta-gib enemies.

Parry chance = if blocking is your thing with the counter, i still find them hard to pull off. easier to pull off finishers with like alot more additional damage.

Finisher damage = because dealing even more damage while enemies are down is way better.... like 100x more.

Edited by Jacate

actually the only two of your accusations that would be true today is magnetic and radiation. Now for examples of the others in modern times

gas: look up wasp Co2 knife

flame: a flammable liquid coating on the blade with a ignition source and switch on the handle/hilt

freeze: again look up wasp knife

electricity: assume the handle is a insulator and the power source is in the hilt/handle

poison: definitely possible been used since the actual ninjas where around (coat blade in poison liquid)

otherwise it is possible to get the kronen's spin attack to over 11k damage a hit but you need element mods and this isn't taking into account mods on your warframe (specifically looking at a power mirage with steel charge for a potential of over 100k damage a hit)