Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank System Has Some Issues

(XBOX)Tobitex

I select rank up, get prompted that "You are qualified....Are you ready to be tested?"

I then select ok. The screen goes to the level loader briefly (where you can control the ship). It then beams me back to my ship displaying the victory Stats/loot from the last level/mission. I now have to wait an entire day to try again? It's happened twice now. Still at rank 0.

someone please tell me if I'm doing something wrong or is this a known issue?

I'm pretty sure this is an issue for our version (ps4 has 14.1 also). And I'm 90% sure it was fixed with an update 14.2.? - 14.5 on the PC version so unless they can fix it server side- we will have to wait until the next patch which-- eh being stuck at mastery 1 is a pain. :(

But no, your not doing anything wrong as far as I know

started playing yesterday and i tried to rank up.. it said something about a test.. blah blah... anyway.. it took me to a loading screen like i was going into a mission.. but when it loaded i was spawned back in my spaceship...

I tried again... told me i had to wait 1day 10mins... fine.. so i waited and i just tried again.. this time i managed to get into the "test arena" and passed.. however after i was shown my mission rewards my character just sat there on the floor... 

i waited... i pressed every button and nothing worked..the game wasn't frozen exactly.. things were moving.. i just couldn't do anything.. so i hard reset the xbox, went back into the game and there i still was at rank 0... tried to test again and it told me i had to wait ANOTHER 1day 10mins....

I assume this is a glitch.. but what i want to know is.. is this a known glitch? is it common? has anybody on xbox one actually managed to rank up yet? is there a workaround?

cheers

I previously tried to do my Mastery rank one test and killed all enemies from all three waves very quickly, The game just did nothing for about 20 seconds and instantly just failed me for no reason, So i waited 24 hours to try again and this time the game launched my test, just ended it instantly with no prompts or text and just decided to reset the timer hehe =D

Anyways just thought i should post this for future users to know there not the only ones with issues on the Xbox release of Warframe. Il stick to PC warframe for now until DE fixes things up and then il definitely jump back on Xbox version!

Hope bugs are fixed soon as possible and goodluck DE =)

Edited by (XB1)MLPDiamondHeart

Merged numerous related threads.

The issues reported here in regards to Mastery Rank Up are:

-Being kicked back to the Liset and prompted that you failed without ever attempting the test.

-Mastery Rank Up tests causing crashes that result in failing the test.

-Freezing after completing the test; forced to restart but results in a test fail.

-*Timer doesn't stop when all enemies have been killed(R1-R2 test). Results in the timer counting down to zero and failing the test.

Please let us know here of anymore Mastery Rank Test issues that we can investigate. 

Edited by [DE]Megan
Added another rank up bug

Just got kicked back to ship saying mission complete but am still rank 0 and told to wait another 24hrs .... day after day waiting 24hrs to even get to rank 1 because of this bug is seriously making me question why I spent money on prime access, sure it will get fixed eventually but I should have had the chance to be rank 3 by now not stuck at 1. /frustrated

Just so you guys know-- this problem is not isolated to XBox One - See my thread here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/292982-the-oddball-bugs-thread-ps4-version/

as you can see if you look at the above link-- lots of reports of this coming in for PS4 as well.

Edit:  Skip to page 2 and 3 on the thread to see the reports from people

I am also having the same problem. Tried to rank up for the first time and it went to the flying ship loading screen then right back to the home ship. Does anyone have any info on to when this will be fixed / if the wait time will be reduced at all. Other than this really enjoying the game ! Thanks

I'm pretty sure this is an issue for our version (ps4 has 14.1 also). And I'm 90% sure it was fixed with an update 14.2.? - 14.5 on the PC version so unless they can fix it server side- we will have to wait until the next patch which-- eh being stuck at mastery 1 is a pain. :(

But no, your not doing anything wrong as far as I know

when I tried to launch the new game Warframe, it just pops up a message saying... "Something went wrong" "Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering 0x800706f4 at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate." ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks!

please go to this link and see if we can get someones attention for this bug.....

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_error_codes/f/4753/t/1824550.aspx

I previously tried to do my Mastery rank one test and killed all enemies from all three waves very quickly, The game just did nothing for about 20 seconds and instantly just failed me for no reason, So i waited 24 hours to try again and this time the game launched my test, just ended it instantly with no prompts or text and just decided to reset the timer hehe =D

Anyways just thought i should post this for future users to know there not the only ones with issues on the Xbox release of Warframe. Il stick to PC warframe for now until DE fixes things up and then il definitely jump back on Xbox version!

Hope bugs are fixed soon as possible and goodluck DE =)

this is my main problem with this game. This has happend 3 times to me. I say they give us the rank we deserve.