Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank System Has Some Issues

(XBOX)Tobitex

Just an update on this as my Oddball bug thread is linked here- I was successfully able to rank up to mastery 16 last night on ps4 U14.1 on 9/7/2014 in the AM EDT time- but that is not the case with alot of PS4 players at the moment, or PC, or XB One.

I even tried doing it with a kubrow equipped to reproduce the glitch (I thought maybe this was causing it.)  Everything was fine, although I will mention that it was the exact same as the rank 15 test only "Maybe" the mobs were a little harder?  I couldn't tell really- it had been too long.

5th time i've tried to rank up to 1. three times it just went back to the ship without even starting the mission one time i waited until the timer to finish just for it to say mission failed and also i use a bow on it and the enemy just doesnt seem to be dropping ammo for the bow. I started off with 30-40 ammo i think and then got to the last round. I then ran out of arrows so i let the enemy kill me and when you respawn it only gives you 7 arrows. So maybe you could just boost the amount of arrows you get in the mastery missions.

Still a great game though.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having same problem on my XB1 version14.1. For 4 days in a row it just dropped me back to Liset after the ship flying sequence without loading the test area and always displayed mission failed, then 5th day it actually let me in there and I passed the test to level 1, now on the 6th day I wanted to take the level 2 sidearm test and it dropped me back again to Liset but this time displayed mission success message with the experience numbers from my last mission I did but did not increase my mastery rank to 2 and does not let me try the test again for another 24hrs. This really is a bit low success rate as out of 6 tries it has let me in a test only once.