Anyone Want To Have Pvp With Multiple Modes With 12-16 Players?

zavienh5

Anyone?  Maybe something like team deathmatch, free for all, domination, capture the flag, plant the bomb, etc, and like 12-16 players max in a lobby and you get rare mods, or perhaps some platinum from winning.  And also to be fair to some no-so-good-conclave-parkour-pros, there's unlimited spawns and everything.

No. Why?

1. Lag
2. Warframe is peer-to-peer = lag

3. Host's computer would burst in flames

4. Incredible lag

5. Incedible frame drops

6. Lag

7. Insane lag

8. Lag (thanks for reminding me, Pearlkryer) 

'Sides, Warframe is PvE, what PvP we have now is sufficient. I'd say, that what we have now is even too much, I'd rather remove the PvP alltogether, but well...

Edited by Angius

No. Why?

1. Lag

4. Incredible lag

5. Incedible frame drops

6. Lag

7. Insane lag

psht, you should see Warface, by Crytek and Gface who made Farcry and Crysis company, Warframe honestly is the best free to play so far

No. Why?

1. Lag

4. Incredible lag

5. Incedible frame drops

6. Lag

7. Insane lag

'Sides, Warframe is PvE, what PvP we have now is sufficient. I'd say, that what we have now is even too much, I'd rather remove the PvP alltogether, but well...

You forgot "Lag" in your list.

I think Interception is perfect for PvP. I would love new PvP game modes like Capture the Flag, Team Deathmatch, and Free-for-all Deathmatch.

But for that to happen first DE have to use dedicated servers. P2P connections is already wonky for 4x4 on Dark Sectors, imagine if one guy hosted a game for 16 players?

Edited by RexSol

1) Fix latency issues, make a dedicated server for PvP or whatever is required, I don't know a lot about those things.

2) Make parkour and melee systems consistent with PvP.

3) Balance frame skills and stats, weapons, damage 2.0, etc. according to balanced gameplay (everyone's the same regardless of their rank or gear) or competitive (everyone plays with their PvE gear accordingly balanced to the PvP system) <- this is so complex I can't even begin imagining how it would be.

Once all that (and probably more stuff I'm not even considering) is done (if DE even intends to, I don't know what they said about it so far) the possibilities for PvP are HUGE: 1v1 duels with different modes, team deathmatch and all its variants, environmental interaction,  I don't know. It's all so far away right now, may as well enjoy the game as it is. 

I think Interception is perfect for PvP. I would love new PvP game modes like Capture the Flag, Team Deathmatch, and Free-for-all Deathmatch.

But for that to happen first DE have to use dedicated servers. P2P connections is already wonky for 4x4 on Dark Sectors, imagine if one guy hosted a game for 16 players?

Capture the Flag and Interception would be absolutely amazing.