Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Expo Trinity Cosplay With Glaive!

Coatduck

That's a fantastic Glaive but there really is no Trinity Cosplay there, just the Head Ring

Well, the lotus hair clip, the syandana, and the Tights Prime were sort of there to add to it, and the dress is pretty trinity-y, in the sense of style.

Full trinity next year though. Starting work on it probably in a few weeks.

I'm not sure if DE would be cool with me selling them.

That being said I have a surplus of materials and would be more than willing to if DE gave me the go-ahead.

Geez you make it sound like your Glaive is the real deal.  Where did you find Morphics, they don't even drop on earth!

I was joking, but in all honesty I'd buy one if the price was right.  Everything about yours is so perfect it almost seems too good to be true.  Dunno if DE has any kind of copyright or sale right on the Glaive, but being that it was the iconic weapon of Dark Sector, it wouldn't hurt to check.

For next year you should try to get a full costume and arrange a meeting with them at Tennolive (if) Gamescom or E3 :D

How cool would it be if a whole squad shows up? and does ninja stuff on the way to the stage, now that is some crazy spectacle 

I would learn Parkour just to do that.  >.< 

PasSGpu.jpg

To clarify, this is sort of a suit less trinity. I intended to finish the helmet for this year, but budget and time limits were tight and I got the helmet shape done about 10 minutes before we left, but it was too rough to bring along. My partner was going to go with a Nekros helmet but he didn't have time to really do anything. He did have dual Skana though, however one of them got sat on at lunch, so it, like Narsil it needs some repair work.

normal fanbase omg you look so hot (insert more sexually explicit comments here)

Warframe fanbase that Glaive is awesome can you make me one?

This is why I love being a Tenno :D

Well, the lotus hair clip, the syandana, and the Tights Prime were sort of there to add to it, and the dress is pretty trinity-y, in the sense of style.

Full trinity next year though. Starting work on it probably in a few weeks.

Not saying it looks bad, just don't think that it's really enough to count it as Trinity cosplay, with how you did on that Glaive though, can't wait to see how well you do on the Full Trinity Cosplay