Things That Always Make You Smile Or Laugh?

noveltyhero

Hey guys,

What are things that always make you smile or laugh?

It can be anything:

1. Those jokes that are so subtley racist but not racist enough to be offensive to anyone

2. When people take it to the extreme such as:

"Instructions not clear, got my wiener stuck in the oven"

3. Family guy and south park

"Whatever kills me makes me stronger"

and some other things I can't quite think of

What about you guys? :D

Guest Tehnoobshow

Decapitating the heads of my enemies while they are completely helpless and trembling with fear, dripping with tears and nervous sweat. It's like you can see a delicious aura of despair and hopelessness around them. And then...THUMP. The guillotine drops and their head is cleanly severed, with that beautiful look of fear on their faces and a perfect blood pattern sprayed on the walls. It really turns me on. :P Unfortunately, I lost my job as a Dominatrix for doing it one too many times. I like to send the heads to my local politicians just for the lulz after.

Decapitating the heads of my enemies while they are completely helpless and trembling with fear, dripping with tears and nervous sweat. It's like you can see a delicious aura of despair and hopelessness around them. And then...THUMP. The guillotine drops and their head is cleanly severed, with that beautiful look of fear on their faces and a perfect blood pattern sprayed on the walls. It really turns me on. :P Unfortunately, I lost my job as a Dominatrix for doing it one too many times. I like to send the heads to my local politicians just for the lulz after.

Are you joking? Because if you aren't then I'm lost for words.

• 2 weeks later...

that one time the corpus prod man ran up the stairs on a jupiter invasion exterminate basically shouting "don't worry guys I got this! LEEEROY NYJEEEANGKIINSSS!!" only to have the lancer up there shoot him in half, then me and his corpus buddy's come up the stairs and kill the grineer only to watch both parts of him go "THUMP-WHUMP-SLAM!" half way down the stairs and get stuck.

I then look at one of the crew men who shifts his legs nervously as to say "what? who that guy? oh I never knew him! never even knew he existed till he fell down the stairs a moment ago, and I DEFINITLY did not work with him...not ever! not even once!...eh-he...ehh-hehh."

fusion moa does not say a word.