Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Feel About Meeting The Lotus In-Game?

SgtFlex

Assuming she's a biological entity, I'm more interested in putting a bullet between her eyes just to see what would happen afterwards.

A splinter Tenno faction?  Perhaps one that attempts to bring back the old ways of the Orokin empire instead of looting it as the Tenno of the present.  A return to old ways and a conquering of the system instead of a misguided attempt to balance and perpetuate the current factions, mindless to our pasts.

No, if its in our dreams or minds ; ever wondered what the mastery tests were? Certainly not a real places.

meeting Lotus in a Digital Simulation is the same as the portraits we see.

meeting Lotus means in person. standing in the same room as each other. anything short of that isn't actually meeting Lotus.

I'd rescue her just to throw her into the sun myself.

I dunno, something about her just pushes me the wrong way.

Same boat: "You just woke up and have amnesia, but trust me when I tell you it's totally necessary to go on a killing spree".

Everyone who's ever told me that in any game turned out to be the villain.

I strongly believe she's an AI, simply because she doesn't really look like she has any arms...

640px-31HtWzn.jpg

Believe she has arms... they're just cutoff from whoever rendered those images together. Still hard to say if she could be a human though, or an AI with emotions or something