Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Invite Bugs

(XBOX)JOKER X118

• 2 weeks later...

I have similar but not exactly same problem. I can invite people to squad and they join and all works, however when others invite me, they keep saying please accept invite, but I don't get invites. I was wondering if there were some specific firewall ports I need besides the standard xbox ones? The PC version of the game apparently has a few ports that are needed, are they also needed on xbox?

• 2 months later...

I've had a similar issue myself, in this case on the Xbox One; while players I invite can join my squad, even before starting the mission, so far I've never been able to join another squad when invited... sometimes this is because the squad is already filled up, and once the mission was over by the time I could participate, but half the time there was no explanation for why the invite failed.

EDIT: Turns out the reason the invites failed is because I'm new, and my star map only has a few playable worlds available!

Edited by (XB1)PlannedWhisper7

• 3 months later...

Been happening to me alot to, most of the invites I get end up failing on me. "Failed to Join Session" or I do happen to get in but the player icons at the top go missing for a short time (along with the squad tab being available) before disconnecting like I never got into the squad at all.

• 2 months later...

I can't invite others (could not deliver invitation to .....)and when they invite me it will say I'm offline or something like that ,before that happened I could still invite or be invited .

PLEASE FIX IT IN THE NEXT UPDATE ........I wanna play with friends ....AND SO I CAN TRADE

Edited by (XB1)jinxonfire

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so i have already submitted a ticket but hopefully aomeone can give me a quick answer ot helpful advice as to what to do. So i was playing warframe on tuesday i relogged for the reset for the daily login upon doing so it showed that i had 0 friends and clan members on when i went to inv my friends well i figured its just a glitch well i cannot inv them it keeps saying unable to deliver invite to insert name here and its with everyone ive asked my friends to inv me and it tells them im offline. So far to try and fix it i have checked my network, hard reset my xbox, i have also uninstalled and reinstalled warframe three times and nothing seems to be helping. I appreciate any kind of help or advice i recieve thankyou fellow tenno!

• 3 months later...

I have been having this issue for close to 2 months I think. 49/50 attempts to join or be joined end in failure. I've been getting along fairly well with just solo missions but since I'd really like to effectively do high level void missions or perform a trade once in a while I'm getting quite discouraged from Warframe overall.

This thread is hot for a reason! This issue has been left un-handled for far too long! The biggest part of the game was being able to do group missions with friends and to join and invite people in dojos and void missions and the like. When this main selling point is no longer available, what do you think we're going to do? Stop playing is what!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having problem where my friends say I appear offline, and I cannot deliver invitations. I reset my router and Xbox, even reinstalled the game. My xbox gold membership is still good also. My NAT is open and I tried the loop around mentioned before to no avail. I can play missions solo and talk to people in chat. I submitted a ticket with war frame and hope to hear from them soon. Any ideas DE?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Me as well. I play both at work and at home, and have historically been able to accept invites in both. Then Slowly started having this issue at work. Now it's beginning to happen at home. I keep seeing posts about it having to do with modem ports, but if that's so (and if it is, can someone make a post on how to fix it please?!) why does it work sometimes and why did it work previously? I haven't changed anything about my modem or internet settings...

• 4 weeks later...