Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prime For Ps4

(PSN)ashbash50

Am I the only ps4 player that wishes we could get the chance to get some of the pc stuff? I would do anything for at least one opportunity to get myself an excalibur prime! I love the game but with him in my codex but not in game, i just feel like there's a part missing. :p I really love the look of that warframe! Please warframe, please! :p

Oh boy, this thread again, cue the arguments

isn't it under some contract where it can't be rereleased? 

Yes because DE put "exclusive" and "limited time only" all over the page where you brought founders so many of the founders are holding DE to that promise and some are threatening to sue DE if they attempted to re-release the founders.

Edited by NovusNova

There's literally a mega-thread about this. I recommend you go read it. What needs to happen is:

1) NO, we don't get Excalibur prime

2) NO, we don't get ANY primes

3) YES, a quest needs to be introduced that will allow ps4 players to recover the unobtainable mastery. It would be a normal quest on PC, and would give the lost mastery to XB1/PS4 players. Problem solved.

Am I the only ps4 player that wishes we could get the chance to get some of the pc stuff? I would do anything for at least one opportunity to get myself an excalibur prime! I love the game but with him in my codex but not in game, i just feel like there's a part missing. :p I really love the look of that warframe! Please warframe, please! :p

You must be new here, hint this is your 1st post. Practically every ps4 player wants Excalibur Prime and it has been brought up countless times. But we're not going to get the chance and people get angry when you ask for the chance. Sorry.

Edited by (PS4)Twenty7Talonz