Sylva And Aegis And Ty De

TeddyTenno

First of al Thanks DE for all your hard work, the love you show for the game gives me peace of mind that this game will be greater and greater as time passes

My suggestion for you guys is, it doesnt need more damage but it could work as the first great utility weapon, instead of it using up more stamina to block, why doesnt it cost less or even cost no stamina. If it cost no stamina to block it would be a great weapon to have on any frame for its survivability. Its a shield it should be easier to block than cost more stamina to block. This is just my suggestion if you guys have any other ideas or comments about my suggestion please comment, we are a community and we should work together to make this game greater and greater THANK YOU FELLOW TENNO

I agree. The Silva and Aegis needs a defensive bonus of some sort. Stamina reduction seems fair without being OP.

But stamina doesn't matter. Its only purpose literally is to stop you from sprinting, that's all it does and only briefly. The Silva and Aegis should have an innate change to reflect damage or do a burn proc on a melee enemy.

Everyone agrees on change of mechanics

There was a vote for higher dmg & lower stamina cost in hot topics, most voted yes

We re still waitibg on DE for it

N.B: instead of doing new threads like this each time check previous threads. One thread with multiple posts over weeks should probably have more weighs than 50 threads with few posts. No offense meant

Since the shield is always on our arm... maybe let us block while we have our guns out? It doesn't even need to be a 100% redux, since that would be super ridiculous.

IIRC, we used to be able to block with guns out, and I loved that feature, but I see why they took it out. With this kind of weapon, I think it'd be appropriate to reintroduce it.

Everyone agrees on change of mechanics

There was a vote for higher dmg & lower stamina cost in hot topics, most voted yes

We re still waitibg on DE for it

N.B: instead of doing new threads like this each time check previous threads. One thread with multiple posts over weeks should probably have more weighs than 50 threads with few posts. No offense meant

Im not much of a forum person, just this weapon and oberon have been in my mind and I really do think they could use some changes. I just had to get it off my chest so I wouldnt say that i at least didnt try. But what you say is true

But stamina doesn't matter. Its only purpose literally is to stop you from sprinting, that's all it does and only briefly. The Silva and Aegis should have an innate change to reflect damage or do a burn proc on a melee enemy.

When you run out of stamina you cant block damage anymore untlill it fills, maybe they could even leave the stamina reduction but still let you block whith no stamina, would be like a pay off for beeing able to block, you can block but you will be without stamina to be mobile, riot shields arent really known for their mobility anywais.