Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can A Dev Reply To This?

(PSN)Evan7899

Question

14 answers to this question

Well seeing as we had a 3 month gap between content an event would've been nice to span the gap and keep the playerbase interested.

I can see how releasing two at a time could be seen as a mistake who like to use them to span the time. Still there would probably have been an equal amount of people who would be angry that they weren't released at the same time.

Dude we got mysterious shipments and breeding grounds on 2 different updates over 2 months apart, idk what you are talking about.

You realize suspicious shipments is not an event. They are alerts. They were about one month apart. The only way to do suspicious shipments is to do it before breeding grounds. You wouldn't hear the lotus say "I have suspicions about that ship, it may carry something dangerous. Oh and it's filled with an infested project to take over the galaxy, kill everything".

You realize suspicious shipments is not an event. They are alerts. They were about one month apart. The only way to do suspicious shipments is to do it before breeding grounds. You wouldn't hear the lotus say "I have suspicions about that ship, it may carry something dangerous. Oh and it's filled with an infested project to take over the galaxy, kill everything".

Sorry I misunderstood your 1st post.