Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Friends List Shows 0

(XBOX)Dirasyaj X

Hi Dirasyaj X, 

Just to confirm: you have friends on Xbox Live who have also downloaded and started playing Warframe, but they are not automatically appearing in your in-game friends list?

You also mentioned that you're unable to accept invites to join a mission. Are you able to send invites to other players?

Yes I have friends that play warframe & I have met people and added them as well. But no one shows up at all. I can invite people but they wont show up in the squad until im at the select planet screen. then after the mission they are booted out of the squad. 20140905_1856591.jpg

Edited by (XB1)Dirasyaj X

I have this issue as well.  Have three friends with the game, two of them can see friends and invite but one of them plus me can not.  The only way I can send invites is by typing out their name manually or using the recent players list.  I have started a clan, hoping that by adding them to it I can use that as a friends list.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having this problem all of the time too, is it something related to your region??? Like maybe the game is only finding friends that are in the same region as yourself?  I have so many problems when accepting invites the it fails to connect or the same as someone above, I get kicked from the squad automatically on returning to my ship and they have to invite me again.

• 2 months later...

Blowing the dust off this thread to get some updates.

Currently I can see that all of my friends are offline. From what I can tell, the issue reported in this thread is about not seeing ANY friends at all; even offline. Players that see this issue could be suffering from bad connections in general, which is why they fail to see friends.

Does anyone still see 0 friends across the board? 

Thanks for your continued help!

• 3 weeks later...

I have this issue as for past 2 weeks when i joined the game, we have 2 xbox ones setup to the same router, both wired and both the same distance, all xbox connection settings are identical on both consoles, one works fine the other does not. The clan works great and all friends show on the clan page as online pending and offline. The same people who are close friends and have been on my friends list and me theirs for years. I have uninstalled and re-installed the game it had no effect. Friend list shows all 0.

Edited by (XB1)Y2 Remedy K7

• 3 weeks later...

I have one person on my XB friends list who plays WF, and he shows up in my "Friends" list in the UI when he is online. In fact, it tells me what node he is playing even on the dashboard and occasionally I have a chance to join his game. So, it does appear to work. It is possible that DE doesn't know unless you have opened a support ticket.

Do you have friends (who have accepted you back as a friend) on XB that play Warframe? If so, you may need to go to:

https://account.xbox.com

and verify your "Privacy & online safety" settings. I've had to adjust them for a couple of games, which makes me wish we had "per app" permissions like my phone does.