Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Thing That Keeps Bugging Me.

TeddyBear

ARGH, THAT! It always appears when I play Saints Row IV for some reason.

Do you happen to have an AMD GPU? 

Just considering that AMD is recommended for SR4, and Nvidia is recommended for Warframe. Might be that.

EDIT: This is relevant. 

Edited by ConcretePie

ARGH, THAT! It always appears when I play Saints Row IV for some reason.

Do you happen to have an AMD GPU? 

Just considering that AMD is recommended for SR4, and Nvidia is recommended for Warframe. Might be that.

I've played WF with AMD and with Nvidia hardware....never had such a thing pop up.

Granted I use Win 8.1.

But this popup looks like the PC is lacking performance somewhere? Slow PC maybe?

Btw from a long time Win 7 user...if you use the basic Win 7 style and disable all that graphic mumbo jumbo (so it looks like Win 2000) you actually gain quite a bit of performance on low to medium range PCs...just saying. 

The UI will be just as practical but disabling all that stuff can give you like 10-20% performance....Windows styles are performance hungry like that on low and medium range machines.

I remember back when I played Tera and I first disabled that...gaining a solid 5-7 FPS....ever since then I never turned back. my Win 8 also looks like win 2000...I will always disable all of that stuff.

Edited by Shehriazad

I've played WF with AMD and with Nvidia hardware....never had such a thing pop up.

Granted I use Win 8.1.

But this popup looks like the PC is lacking performance somewhere? Slow PC maybe?

Btw from a long time Win 7 user...if you use the basic Win 7 style and disable all that graphic mumbo jumbo (so it looks like Win 2000) you actually gain quite a bit of performance on low to medium range PCs...just saying. 

The UI will be just as practical but disabling all that stuff can give you like 10-20% performance....Windows styles are performance hungry like that on low and medium range machines.

I remember back when I played Tera and I first disabled that...gaining a solid 5-7 FPS....ever since then I never turned back. my Win 8 also looks like win 2000...I will always disable all of that stuff.

I am 100% sure my pc can handle warframe.

Intel Core i5-3570K @4GHz

GIGABYTE Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB @ 1.1GHz

G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB DDR3 @1600

ASRock Z77 Extreme4 LGA 1155

-snip-

I recently started playing Tera, so glad to find this out!!

On Topic;

Yeah, I get that a lot on my PC.  It didn't start until U14 though?  I have an AMD on board (I think that's how you say it) and a nvidia card that's update to date and only 6 months old. 

Edited by Noamuth