The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Destiny Copied This Game?

(XBOX)Kenneh xD

Fixed that for you mate.

It's not references. 

The friggen floating spherical robot is basically the floating robot that pestered you in halo.

The game play is VERY similar to borderlands. With classes, certain unique abilities to said classes and the way you go around killing the PvE enemies is borderlands-esque.

It's basically an amalgamation of just those three games.

Edited by TheErebus

It's not references. 

The friggen floating spherical robot is basically the floating robot that pestered you in halo.

The game play is VERY similar to borderlands. With classes, certain unique abilities to said classes and the way you go around killing the PvE enemies is borderlands-esque.

It's basically an amalgamation of just those three games.

Oh yes, I wonder why there's a floating robot -.- 

Check out who made Halo breh.

Oh yes, I wonder why there's a floating robot -.- 

Check out who made Halo breh.

As I've said, it doesn't matter if bungie made halo or not. They used their own design and concept for the robot in destiny from the one in halo. 

This is why I dislike Destiny. It just looks like someone glued together a S#&$ ton of games and sad "Here ya go, we want 500 million dollars to develop it".

Destiny copied warframe because warframe is a video game and warframe came out first, so destiny stole the idea of a video game from warframe.

this is how I react to all "BLAH BLAH STOLE BLAHBLAH FROM BLAH BLAH". Yes, things are sometimes similar. The only thing I can think of that copied warframe is Diatron.jpg Come on now, a compact heavy pistol that shoot multiple projectiles called the Diatron? that's very fishy. it even looks like the Datron