Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank Up Bug

AnggitA7X

Okay I am not sure if this has happened with anyone else but if happened to me and it upsets me quite a bit. I am trying to rank up to be able to use the Dakra Prime, I have all the stuff to build it in the foundry, only problem is that it is XP locked. So I go on a weapon mastering spree, my sentinel Shade and Dual Skana were at rank 29 each. I got them both to rank 30 in the same exact mission (Lith-Defense on Earth Wave 15). I come out of the mission and I am super excited, I exit my sqaud and click the rank up tab under my profile (I was Rank 4 during all this) to get to rank 5 I had to hack I think 9 systems to "test" my intelligence. I finish and exit to find that I am now rank 5! I am super happy and I said to myself time to get to rank 6 :D.... and magically there is no Rank Up tab under my profile for me to get to rank 6. Can anyone explain to me how I mastered a weapon and a sentinel and only got 1 rank up? Am I just a noob or what, am I missing something or did the game go derp and not give me one of my rank Ups?

I cannot rank up ,After loading screen. then return to my ship with dont have any test and wait 24 Hour for next test. In the fact, I have any rank up problem every level  up time. Why you let this happen again and again and again!!  to me . My money that i spend to your item is cheaper than other player or it useless ?. I love your game i was fun when i playing but this problem is so very bad to me. I BORED!!

I cannot rank up ,After loading screen. then return to my ship with dont have any test and wait 24 Hour for next test. In the fact, I have any rank up problem every level  up time. Why you let this happen again and again and again!!  to me . My money that i spend to your item is cheaper than other player or it useless ?. I love your game i was fun when i playing but this problem is so very bad to me. I BORED!!

I had the same problem on my first Rank 13 attempt. Loading screen --> Black screen --> back to ship. Wait 24 hours which meant 2 days since I stayed up really late to try for Rank 13 the first time. This happened in version 14.5 for me. My second attempt worked fine though.

Possible workaround: restart Warframe before taking the test.