Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guess Who Will Be Next Primes?

Revel72

Just a thread where we will throw our guess which will be next Primes?

Currently my guess about the subject are Trinity and Nyx or Bansee. Because Those are quite underplayed warframes at this moment. PLEASE KEEP THE CONVERSATION AND OPINIONS READABLE ON MATTERS OF CURSE WORDS AND MOCKING OTHER'S OPINIONS.

Everybody's opinions needs to be respected or if you don't like it do not look at it simple. Anyway my opinion that next Primes will be Trinity and Nyx or Banshee reason is that they are really underplayed currently on my opinion. To Community Managers if you are able please keep this thread clean from spoilers of who are next Primes because it needs to stay as surprise.

PLEASE KEEP THE CONVERSATION AND OPINIONS READABLE ON MATTERS OF CURSE WORDS AND MOCKING OTHER'S OPINIONS.

If you don't want that to happen, don't even create threads like these in the first place.

The next Primes, according to this (

) video, will be Nyx Prime, Hikou Prime, Scindo Prime and the Prime equipment in the Prime Access pack will be armor pieces.

If you don't want that to happen, don't even create threads like these in the first place.

) video, will be Nyx Prime, Hikou Prime, Scindo Prime and the Prime equipment in the Prime Access pack will be armor pieces.
Finally! I've been waiting for Hikous to be Primed!

Heh some of my clan mates and I have had been wanting Nyx Prime for a quite while. Hmm... Scindo Prime. This will be some fun time making my Frost remember those times what he had with standard Scindo against Infestation. Not sure what I will wait from Hikous really bad weapon on standard form on my opinion.

Heh some of my clan mates and I have had been wanting Nyx Prime for a quite while. Hmm... Scindo Prime. This will be some fun time making my Frost remember those times what he had with standard Scindo against Infestation. Not sure what I will wait from Hikous really bad weapon on standard form on my opinion.

Hikou are awesome IMO. I was hoping for Kunai Prime, though, I think Hikou Prime will be fine too.

Edited by PeanutMonster

Hell... When those were released they were seriously bad weapon. Not sure are they still bad weapon.

Hikou were always superior to Kunai, and they also are almost as good as Despair. I'm assuming that Hikou Prime will be among the best secondary weapons in this game.

Edited by PeanutMonster

Hikou were always superior to Kunai, and they also are almost as good as Despair. I'm assuming that Hikou Prime will be among the best secondary weapons in this game.

Nah! *pulls out Twin Gremlin and AKBolto* These babies knows how to handle Grineer ten times better than bloody Hikous.

Hell... When those were released they were seriously bad weapon. Not sure are they still bad weapon.

When they were released they had serrated blade damage type... which was the best there was, armor piercing and 3 times damage to light infested. Im miss those days.