Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Excessive Suggestion) Don't Put Potatoes/forma Reward In The Invasion Mission.

Doforcash

these kind of mission usually take half of the day to compleate, but when you guy put a potatoes in and give it 30 min-1 hour...BOOM, it's gone :'(

while this isn't much of a problem, some people timeline could be 12Pm -3Am the moment a Potatoes invasion come up. With the duration only lasting 1 hour...  yeh they're gonna miss it.

i know this is too much to ask, You guy treating F2P player with ALOT of <3. So if u guy not busy, maybe you can fix this too.

Thank you.

these kind of mission usually take half of the day to compleate, but when you guy put a potatoes in and give it 30 min-1 hour...BOOM, it's gone :'(

while this isn't much of a problem, some people timeline could be 12Pm -3Am the moment a Potatoes invasion come up. With the duration only lasting 1 hour...  yeh they're gonna miss it.

i know this is too much to ask, You guy treating F2P player with ALOT of <3. So if u guy not busy, maybe you can fix this too.

Thank you.

I have no idea what timezone you'r in.

but Warframe isn't based on THAT/YOUR timezone...

It's currently Global (right?)

tbh i think they should either release them through saturday or make them 24 hours because I like many actually.... you know.... have a job on fridays to attend... so it's either first thing on morning that I am in bed or too late I'm at work... so I never even get to see this mission for them. Why release something randomly thats so important on a weekday with such a short time duration? makes no sense to me either.

I agree. Some of the players have jobs and other stuff and cant get to the alert in time. It is true that that kind of rewards last really short b/c all ppl do them.

DE dont have to remove them, just make them like more "durable" so they wont last 30 mins or so.

Well, I do agree that they should make two categories of invasions, perhaps. SHortest with lesser rewards and longer with bigger rewards. Basically: 25000 vs 35000 credits ---> Orokin Reactor vs 100,000 credits/Forma/Catalyst -----> 5 Fieldron vs 6 Detonite Injectors. More variety, more difficulty options, more runs to complete, I don't know, but pretty sure it's something worth looking at.