Re-Arming The Crewmen(And Grineer, Now We're At It.

Institute-Marksman

The Grineer have various forms, specified for environments. The Corpus should have the same:

Commander Crewman (Purple suit and alt helmet)
Weapon: Cestra
Spawns amongst normal Crewmen, dificulty 20 and higher.

Engineer Crewman (Orange suit and alt hemet)
Weapon: Spectra
Spawns on Corpus spaceship and Ice Planet(crashed ship) tiles only

Miner Crewman (biohazard suit+alt helmet)
Weapon: Quanta
Spawns in Corpus Ice Planet(Non-Excavation) and 'Corpus Asteroid Station'

Salvager Crewman (crewman in EVA outfit attached to a thruster frame)
Weapons: Serro, others a Spectra (Spectra being used in construction, so why not deconstruction).
Spawns around and in ships orbiting Mars, and in debri fields after battles where the Corpus was victorious. 

We also have some spare Grineer weapons, so why not assign them as well?

Grineer Hammerhead(uses Heavy Gunner model, but with Melee animation and black/orange colorscheme)
Weapon: Jat Kittag
Spawns on difficulty 20 and higher.

Grineer Arid/Frontier Marksman(uses Frontier/Arid Butcher model, camo'd appropriately)
Weapon: Grinlok
Spawns only on Phobos or Earth, with camo skin

Grineer Engineer(uses Grineer Target model and color scheme,  will behave like Targets, but only attacking from cover).
Weapon: Gremlin
Can only be found on Shipyards and aboard Ships.

A while ago, I posted a topic about the new underwater base, and including a Grineer Diver Unit:

Grineer Submerged Lancer (Grineer-style diving suit, inspired by old-fashioned diving suits, with the metal helmets and stuff :3)
Weapon: Marelok
Spawns only on and around the (soon to be) Grineer Underwater Base.

Edited by Institute-Marksman

Some of the weapons you want on the Grineer and Corpus grunts are clan tech, which my headcanon is that they are reverse engineered or somehow copied by Tenno for their own use. Having things like Jat Kittag or Spectra would not make sense to me. Quanta would make sense, as it was originally a mining tool, as would Twin Gremlins because they're industrial nail guns. 

Or give Butchers a Viper in their free hand, and make an upgraded version with a Marelok like Elite Lancers and their Hind.

Named "Grineer Commando", maybe.

+ a special Eximus unit that has permanent semi-invisibility.

Grinlok could go to Ballista Eximi.

Some of the weapons you want on the Grineer and Corpus grunts are clan tech, which my headcanon is that they are reverse engineered or somehow copied by Tenno for their own use. Having things like Jat Kittag or Spectra would not make sense to me. Quanta would make sense, as it was originally a mining tool, as would Twin Gremlins because they're industrial nail guns. 

Some of are indeed Clan tech, but where they originally came from is unknown. It could be that they are actual weapon designs, but are stolen, in missions as Spy and Interception, and that they are weapons that never made it to the production lines. Besides, the Spectra came with the Corpus Scout in an event, and is of Corpus origin.

Or give Butchers a Viper in their free hand, and make an upgraded version with a Marelok like Elite Lancers and their Hind.

Named "Grineer Commando", maybe.

+ a special Eximus unit that has permanent semi-invisibility.

Grinlok could go to Ballista Eximi.

Ballista Eximus has its Vulkar replaced by a Grinlok... Not a bad idea.

Bows are Tenno-specific weapons and are extremely unlikely to be used by any other faction.

Crewman Bombard, homing Penta/Castana.

Doesnt sound far off. Maybe the Penta could be modified for a Heavy Crewman, firing RPG's like the Angstrum does.

Its currently unknown where the Tetra came from, but its likely that its designed to be for sustaining fire. I can imagine it being designed from the MOA's plasma rifle. Im not sure where to put it, but if I had to, I would indeed give it to the Powercell Carrier Crewmen, so you can hear when they are close.

Edited by Institute-Marksman

Corrupted Lancers/Crewmen with Prime weapons instead of their old, dysfunctional stuff? Instead of Gorgons, the Heavy Gunners should use Boar Primes. Prosecutors with Bo Primes instead of Amphises? Rare Crewmen dealing insane damage with Paris Prime, too. The Neural Sentry has all the Orokin tech at its hands, why is it just modifying the Corrupted's weaponry instead of giving them the amazing stuff?