Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc To Console Transfer Question

Pixel_Karma

Question

Hey guys

I recently got warframe for the xbox one, but I haven't really done anything on there yet before I came on here to ask: When the PC to xbox one account transfer arrives, will It erase the data I have on the pc on to the xbox? Or will it simply "clone" it, so I can use both platforms, with the same gear?

Also.. Say I started playing warframe as it is now on the xbox, when I do the pc transfer, will I lose the stuff I have gained on the console? Or will it simply merge everything?

Hope I explained this clearly!

Oh and one more! Will my founder stuff be xfered? Ie, Excalibur Prime.

Thanks in advance

5 answers to this question

Hey guys

1. I recently got warframe for the xbox one, but I haven't really done anything on there yet before I came on here to ask: When the PC to xbox one account transfer arrives, will It erase the data I have on the pc on to the xbox? Or will it simply "clone" it, so I can use both platforms, with the same gear?

2. Also.. Say I started playing warframe as it is now on the xbox, when I do the pc transfer, will I lose the stuff I have gained on the console? Or will it simply merge everything?

Hope I explained this clearly!

3. Oh and one more! Will my founder stuff be xfered? Ie, Excalibur Prime.

Thanks in advance

1. It will most likely clone your PC account onto you Xbox 1 account, meaning pretty much everything you had on your PC account at the time of the migration would be then on you Xbox 1 account after the migration.

2. Stuff on the console will be reset, and over written by your PC account but you will get back the plat spent on your Xbox 1 account, and any exclusives that are available only to Xbox 1 will be available on your account again after the migration.

3. No, Founder will not transfer over, it was not allowed to transfer over in the PC to PS4 migration and there's no reason it should when the migration is PC to Xbox 1 since Xbox 1 players  never will have access to Excal Prime.

And how would this work for the ps4? My ps4 will be deliverd by tuesday, and i played warframe on the pc some time ago. I bought some items and warframes, now would they be transfered to the ps4 as well or is it all just lost? Hope its clear like this. 

Billenbull

And how would this work for the ps4? My ps4 will be deliverd by tuesday, and i played warframe on the pc some time ago. I bought some items and warframes, now would they be transfered to the ps4 as well or is it all just lost? Hope its clear like this. 

Billenbull

PC to PS4 has come and gone unfortunately, you'll have to wait until the next time DE and Sony allow the migrations.

For reference, PS4 migration thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/268755-warframe-account-migration-is-live/