Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Made A Thing... Frost Prime, Did This To Refresh On Zbrush

Robopolo

started this a while back and honestly gave up on it near the end, also took that long doing it that by the time i had finished i wanted to redo it all with the new techniques i learned/remembered.

started this because i was playing alot of warframe and the loki prime came out and kinda made frost prime look like potato :/ . but yea please be gentle :) 

8dtQtJC.png

5Kw2tzl.jpg

QNPLVkb.jpg

CryNOLR.jpg

reply to all

thanks for the kind words :), honestly now that you mention it it does seem corpus like. i had planned on trying to make it more gineer like because as i understand it this frame uses tech from the frost/fire gineer boss but along the way i forgot all about it and just wanted it finished, the main body, legs,knees and tail were the first bits made and are the ones im least happy with 

This looks great! You might want to hop back down to a lower subdivision and smooth out the main shapes in the front though, and I think the piece on his back with the snowflake design at the bottom could be much thinner. 

Happy to see another Zbrusher on the forums!

Great model! You remind me I need to pick zb back up.

For all who comment, remember the evolution engine got a pretty strong fov perspective distortion.

Its hard to duplicate perfectly, and is perspective even active in the render?

Great job like I said.

Great model! You remind me I need to pick zb back up.

For all who comment, remember the evolution engine got a pretty strong fov perspective distortion.

Its hard to duplicate perfectly, and is perspective even active in the render?

Great job like I said.

dunno was late when i took these just did the standard bpr render, would have cared more about the render settings if i was happy with the final product but this still needs work

Lovely work, im still learning how to use zbrush and draw in general haha (still pretty bad at anatomy). This is some great inspiration for meh. XD

I honestly do prefer this frost prime over the old one, the cloth at the back is also a nice touch with the icicle design. 

8.8/10

Looks great; highly detailed. I do understand it isn't supposed to be an entirely accurate representation of the in-game model, BUT:

-It looks rather thin for Frost

-Like a few have mentioned before me, it has a Corpus-esque design in some of its parts.

Otherwise, fantastic job. +1