General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

I Purchased 370 Platinum ($19.99)From Xbox One Store, And Never Received Platinum In Game

(XBOX)AndrewDean84x

From what I understand from [DE]Megan's post on the Buying Platinum Thread, it seems as though DE's XB1 account servers are having trouble with receiving the purchase orders from Microsoft's systems and that they're working to squash the bug.

Our team is fully investigating this issue! 

Please bear with us as we communicate with the necessary people to resolve this problem.

From what I understand from [DE]Megan's post on the Buying Platinum Thread, it seems as though DE's XB1 account servers are having trouble with receiving the purchase orders from Microsoft's systems and that they're working to squash the bug.

Having same problem bought 2 20 dollar deals 2 days ago still nothing what gives

I've also had this problem with a $10 and $20 purchase amounts of platinum but a $5 one went through no problem. I suggest you call 1800 4MYXBOX and submit a complaint to Microsoft. Let them know this is an issue and that you'd like the money refunded until the issue is resolved. When I called after my first issue, they said try again in 5-6 hours. I waited a couple days and still the same thing happened. Basically, don't spend anymore money on Warframe because in two days there will be so few people playing it anyways it won't matter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They have no problem taking money.. I dont belive DE at all saying its server problems. And why do they not have a legit customer service department. I got the 4.99 no problem 19.99 made me feel like I was in Vegas making a sucker bet.

They do have a legit customer service department. As the post above yours says they will deliver if you write a support ticket and provide the info they ask for.

To all others who have had issues - has anyone found a "safe" way to buy platinum ie a way that has worked every time they tried.

I have had people tell me other methods but when I have problems they occur no matter how I make the purchase eg game open, game closed, on console, on website etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...