New Nightmare Mod For Solo Player: Unbreakable Will!

(PSN)Darkturn

I love to challenge myself and the only thing that kills me is not the damage itself, (well that too though) but more that I get Stun-lock and me get hard hit over and over until I die without be able to recover.

Well my Idea is to introduce a mode that is design for that task.

It would Either Make you Recover Stun a lot quicker or be able to resist it

and

the second one would be a overall element protection roughly around max 30% (but can be balance in further anyway)

what do you people think? Am I solo here or can I go with more?

Leave comment below :)

Edited: Thanks for carnage for the good explanation I will pass it here now :)

Stun and Knockdown are two separate things.

Knockdown: Shockwave MOA, Laser Barriers, everything that knocks you down to ground. You lose your footing. You lie down on the ground.

StunInfested Volatile Runners, Miasma, Blade Storm, they stun you for short period of time: Character stays on his/her two legs and can do nothing. Locks the character on the spot.

Alad V and Zanuka, they don't stun you, they blind you.

Edited by (PS4)Darkturn

I love to challenge myself and the only thing that kills me is not the damage itself, (well that too though) but more that I get Stun-lock and me get hard hit over and over until I die without be able to recover.

Well my Idea is to introduce a mode that is design for that task.

It would Either Make you Recover Stun a lot quicker or be able to resist it

and

the second one would be a overall element protection roughly around max 30% (but can be balance in further anyway)

what do you people think? Am I solo here or can I go with more?

Leave comment below :)

I was with you until you said something abt stun. Stun affects co-op players also.

A better idea for a solo only, or solo focused mod would be something to allow you to get up during bleedout, instead of using a revive. Maybe 1x a mission or something.

I was with you until you said something abt stun. Stun affects co-op players also.

A better idea for a solo only, or solo focused mod would be something to allow you to get up during bleedout, instead of using a revive. Maybe 1x a mission or something.

I kinda agree that PvP the effect would not be able to use but the second one with a little damage reduction :) thanks for reply since many seem not understand what I say.

Maybe I just lacking on english here, hehe. 

Knockdown: Shockwave MOA, Laser Barriers, everything that knocks you down to ground. You lose your footing. You lie down on the ground.

Stun: Infested Volatile Runners, Miasma, Blade Storm, they stun you for short period of time: Character stays on his/her two legs and can do nothing. Locks the character on the spot.

Edited by carnaga

Knockdown: Shockwave MOA, Laser Barriers, everything that knocks you down to ground. You lose your footing. You lie down on the ground.

Stun: Infested Volatile Runners, Miasma, Blade Storm, they stun you for short period of time: Character stays on his/her two legs and can do nothing. Locks the character on the spot.

1+ Since you deserve that for clear explanation I'll will take that and put in OP with the credit goes to you as well. :)

Arent those called revives?

Arent those called revives?

In a group mission, they're called teammates.

You know, those other guys that help you up when you're bleeding out, so you don't have to use a revive?

Since soloers don't have teammates, I can't see any harm in giving them an alternative. Either that or solo play should be more rewarding than group, as its more challenging.

In a group mission, they're called teammates.

You know, those other guys that help you up when you're bleeding out, so you don't have to use a revive?

Since soloers don't have teammates, I can't see any harm in giving them an alternative. Either that or solo play should be more rewarding than group, as its more challenging.

Thats the risk of going alone

Its not like you dont have any options

Rejuvnation,heal items,life strike,tenno godlike powers,4 revives per day per frame

Its a bit much to add more

Thats the risk of going alone

Its not like you dont have any options

Rejuvnation,heal items,life strike,tenno godlike powers,4 revives per day per frame

Its a bit much to add more

but you have all of those options in group (pets, spectres etc), plus actual allies who can help you when downed.

if its fair for a group player to get picked up when downed, why is it 'too much' for a solo player?

group players wont waste a mod slot on something that can easlily be done by an ally. Solo players might.

but you have all of those options in group (pets, spectres etc), plus actual allies who can help you when downed.

if its fair for a group player to get picked up when downed, why is it 'too much' for a solo player?

group players wont waste a mod slot on something that can easlily be done by an ally. Solo players might.

Specters

Also thats what happen when you dont bring backup

I honestly think their shouldn't be any more mods added until more enemies are added.

Though a mod based getting out of stagger could be cool.

Would be cool for Melee builds. :)

Also Notion phill is correct, most Multiplayer players will not use that mod.

Edited by Feallike

I honestly think their shouldn't be any more mods added until more enemies are added.

Though a mod based getting out of stagger could be cool.

Would be cool for Melee builds. :)

Also Notion phill is correct, most Multiplayer players will not use that mod.

what about the two new enemy types added in 14.5?